• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Weddings are ehhh. It's great to see true love (for the moment), but getting lipstick on your cheek from your 8th aunt is not so great. ;P

I'm excited for back to school. But the seniors at my school were so great. One of them hapoened to become one of my best friends. I'm hanging out with him one last time before he leaves for college.
    yeah I used to be like that too...then I started using textures ;p

I still want to try and make my own stuff though someting.

Yup sure do:

~xXTaggerXx~

or at least I think that's it o.o haven't been on it in sooo long xD
    yeah just photoshop, too poor for a tablet lol

hopefully I can pick back up on my traditional art skills in college, it could help me a lot with photoshop.
    :D Quite fine actually. Preparing for sophomore year. Reading up about my driving permit. All the good stuff. How 'bout you?
    Ummm, hey! :p You seem to post in a lot of the same threads I do. You seem pretty cool... This is an awkward message. >_<
    lol I wish I drew more, I mostly just do all my art work on the computer and now my drawing skills suck :x

hetic, and it hasn't even started yet D:
    Haha kind of sounds like me. I've been getting some really good pictures lately though.

eh not much, just trying to get adjusted to college life :x
    It's been great lol I love my classes, the people are really nice, I get to see some of my older freinds that were in 7th grade when I was in 8th. It's really cool.

Enough about me! lol How're you?
    It's great to hear! Besides missing your boyfriend, it sounds like things are going good for you.

Aw man, i'm so busy with school i'm not able to talk to anyone as much :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back