• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Niemand

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

kh2 voice actor interview

Hey, that's really cool! It's nice to hear the english voices, even if I'm from Germany, because the sound of the voices is something that they orientate at when searching voice tallents for the German version. So it is easy to imagine what the new Voice Actors will sound like!
  2. N

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** I think the 3 Knights of the "Sunset Horizon" Ending/Teaser are the so-called chasers...dunno who they are or what they chase after, but I would guess strong hearts and Keyblades. Oh, why I call it "Sunset Horizon" ? Because the Music...
  3. N

Discuss the XIII Order's Objective

The Nobodys are the nothingness. As we remember the last battle is at a place Xemnas calls "EN" wich means "Nothing/VOID" translated. As Lights opposite is the Darkness, there is a third power, a third Enemy, the nothingness that is the opposite of all existing things...hollow and nothing in...
  4. N

All 5 of sora's forms

Nope, thats a Halloween Town Pic, the mask got yellow eyes, too. And because one of soras eyes is covered by the mask it looks like he has three eyes.
  5. N

Everything Known About Drive Forms**SPOILERS**

Thanks, even if the YouTube video ain't that good... And to get something clear, since I finished KH2 this day, you never are driving with Roxas or Riku!
  6. N

Sora's different forms

Here is a clean Record of Sora in his Anti-Form, captured with a TV Card, on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/?v=1UXGe-Ot4oA (Updated better Version) If someone knows where I can save a bigger Version, I'll do so, so gimme a PM!
  7. N

Sora's different forms

Surprise! Got footage with my TV-Card! Can someone give a hint where to upload?
  8. N

Got it! Some clean videoshots of the battle with a boss! Not 100% clear, but better than the Cam-shots... So, where and how to upload? EDIT: The only problem is that the height got a bit messed up, can someone help to fix it, or you have to use a player where you can change this stuff, sorry...
  9. N

Yeah, kinda...someone know how to readjust the height, it seems that this stupid thing messes it up! EDIT: Once I got it, where to upload?
  10. N

Right, it seems of simmilar strengh as the Valour or Master Form I would say, it's looking awesome when he walks on all fours with the black smoke trails behind him, kinda like the berserk Naruto in the battle against Haku. They say it weakens and get harder to control and you should loose...
  11. N

Yeah, Sora starts to move simmilar to a Heartless and when he start to fly towards the enemy he flys around him and stop in front of it, ready to attack, I kinda like it, it's so "pure" in the sense of dark, more instinct than concious.
  12. N

Theoretically I could try, but I think I cant play well if I try, I will see if I can get something with my TV Card!
  13. N

Nowadays those things are cheap as hell, even I have a cheap one with BT878 Chipset, 30€... an every really good Graphic card with ViVo would work as well.
  14. N

Thanks, that is because I use my TV-Card, don't have a NTSC/Multinorm TV...so I only have to hit the button if I see something. I think it is random from a certain Point of the Game, I guess after the "Hollow Bastion War"...
  15. N

Sora's different forms

It sure is.
Back