• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Niwa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Fanfiction ► Hidden Truths

lol sexy planet on Challenge it was my friend pedro that was behind me during it lol but yea if you watch the other vids you'll see me when i'm not playing around lol.
  2. N

Yea i was falling alot i like to call those DDR Mishaps but on most of my videos I don't fall and i usually AA i wish my friend recorded Love shine when i AAA'd it that was my first time doing that.
  3. N

Nice job i took time off from uploading my DDR vids onto youtube to check this out lol i am so just trying to ignore them.
  4. N

Most of the electronic stuff is in my room so yea i can get away with it i fell asleep fast cause i played DDR so much yesterday lol.
  5. N

That sounds like fun i might have to try that lol jk geez i just woke up and i left everything on.
  6. N

You people are crazy lol just as long as the rope does not come near me i'll be ok with what you do lol.
  7. N

I'm to lazy to read the whole thing but i'll start reading your fic can't say all but some lol.
  8. N

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

ello people i feel bored and i wanna make a chap for my fic but my cuz won't let me on the comp for long and that sucks lol o well i'll get rid of him soon lol.
  9. N

Fanfiction ► KH LODI A New Story

wow captain nice name lol or should i say fate lol still trying to get the chap up ppl kinda hard only can do alittle at a time cuz my cuz kicks me off the comp alot and the comp is slow lol.
  10. N

i will don't worry not sure when it will come though.
  11. N

Fanfiction ► Sakura chan

yo i'm back but won't be around to much i'll try to get on everyday ok and i gotta work on my fic gah what a pain.
  12. N

sorry that i'm bearly on my mom is getting a divorce with my step dad and well i'm staying with my cuz and his comp sucks so i can't really type a chap without it freezing lol.
  13. N

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

you two have to much free time lol but then again who dosent
  14. N

yea thats was my plan and the next chap will be good too o just so everyone knows time moves way faster at each world then at pauls place so yea.
  15. N

Fanfiction ► You Promised......

my school is full of posers and it makes me mad gah i almost got into a fight cuz one said i was flirting with his gf and she went to a different school.
Back