• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by nobodyking

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Kingdom Hearts: The Nobody Squad

*OKay so this is my 3rd time actually doing this rp so yeah its a remake just wanted to try it again Kingdom Hearts: The Nobody Squad It is 1000 years after Sora ended the war of light and darkness, he used his keblade to seal the darkness away in people's hearts to make sure heartless...
  2. N

Who's up for making the best rp in awhile?

Ok so lately the i just don't see any rp's that interest me and they are....lacking in well just greatness. If any of you want a really good rp lets collaborate and create an awesome rp idea to save the our rping community! If you guys have any ideas come with them. it's time an awesome rp was...
  3. N

Kingdom Hearts: The Nobody Squad

It is 1000 years after Sora ended the war of light and darkness, he used his keblade to seal the darkness away in people's hearts to make sure heartless weren't created. The darkness was still there only it was trapped away only to be broken by the power of Darkness. Sora was proclaimed a hero...
  4. N

Help/Support ► F***ING KH HATERS

you might not want to take it to school just wait till you get home and if it was so valuable to you and you love kh so much then why would you risk having such a "valuable" item at school? these are questions that haunt my mind.... hahaha
  5. N

Concerning BBS's endings...

i think it will all be the same ending just probably ending in different tones for each character and different futre so the ending will be the same but for each character but different feelings to the ending.
  6. N

Kingdom Hearts: The Nobody Squad [Sign Up and OOC Thread]

Kingdom Hearts: The Nobody Squad It is 1000 years after Sora ended the war of light and darkness, he used his keblade to seal the darkness away in people's hearts to make sure heartless weren't created. The darkness was still there only it was trapped away only to be broken by the power of...
  7. N

If you could be any character in the game who would it be

i know its not a game but i'd like to be Kadaj from FFVII Crisis Core and also maybe i'd like to be Sephiroth from FFVII
  8. N

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

I'm such a stupid ditz!!!! i went out and rented this game yesterday only to figure out that my ds is in a car that is in the shop!!! and its due before the car gets back, i'm such an idiot yeah but i think i'll just take the fees and keep it longer because i'm super excited to play
  9. N

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

I was in second grade and my best friend was always talking about it and i thought i would never really like it because i had no idea what final fantasy was and then that crhistmas i got a PS2 and so then all of a sudden i just begged my parents for it day in day out and one day they went and...
  10. N

Anyone want to start an rp with me?

I am now starting to get back on khinsider and I really want to start an rp but I'm lost on the idea area I just want some people to help me come with ideas and we can shape up an awesome rp it can b original or not i really dont care just come with ideas. You can pm them to me if you want or...
  11. N

Help/Support ► Grandparents with Alzheimer's

Yeah my grandpa has it and it hits fast and gets much worse. He ws sort of the same way. But like sometimes he would walk off in public or just straight out of the house and he would get real pissed off and say he was gonna walk home and he would just leave. Or he would get pissed off and pull...
  12. N

KH: BBS Trailer (Noticed Something)

So are you sayiing that Ven had himself erased and put into sora out of nobility so that a dark heart wouldnt get the keyblade. So that means that well i think the erasing thing may hav to do with namine maybe when like in KH2 when she erased sora's memories roxas was able to come out and when...
  13. N

KH: BBS Trailer (Noticed Something)

Wait its 10 years from KH2 or KH1 now I am confused! also that is defintly sora and riku but it makes you wonder why ven is there in the first place.
  14. N

Gods at War [Sign up and OOC Thread]

In the Council of Gods there were to god brothers who both worked together to make a beautiful world. They called this land Fa. The brothers often got into to fights and one day they decided one of them should own Fa to themselves. They split the world in half and using their power they caused...
  15. N

Darkness Falls:The Life Tournament [Sign Up and OOC Thread]

Story Fellville Acadamy is having its annual Summer Survival Program. Open to all students only a few students that stay behind during summer break those whose parents don't take them on vacations and those who don't want to go home are put out in the surrounding woods in a group of...
Back