• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by NoBoDYShadow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Hidden Images

nope i was having too much fun fightin scar no time to look at other things XD
  2. N

Kairi forgetting Sora

actually everyone forget about sora =.= lol
  3. N

Final Mix+

go youtube and watch the KH RE:COM cutsence when goofy's talking LOL ^^
  4. N

Final Mix+

yeah its good but in kh RE:COM goofy's voice is like ...... (in japanese) LOL ^^
  5. N

about kingdom hearts movie

has anyone posted this thread before? hope not... anyways do you think there will be a kingdom hearts movie coming out in the future??
  6. N

Form lv ups

places to train..... wisdom=train at the world that never was ( on the shadows) valor and master=in land of dragons the throne room final= after you beat xigbar dont continue and train your final form to what ever lvl TIP: if u dont know this i am tellin you now when you are in a form to to...
  7. N

I need help on Sephiroth. BAD.

yeah true....i beat him at lvl 75 last time....ultima good against him because it got the best range (for now...) and has good mag
  8. N

Riku is Axel!

does that mean that your brother's best friend is equal to ur best friend ? NO RIKU IS NOT AXEL DUH!!!! "close case"
  9. N

The Org. member that you just couldn't wait to destroy?

luxord's card game is fun i like seeing sora winning the final game part makes me wanna kill him again ^^
  10. N

'Proud' Mode?..

hmm...i still dont understand the sense here and there thing....
  11. N

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

wow...what a straight forward answer...O.o
  12. N

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

reaction command is fun ^^ :lol:
  13. N

Fenrir or Ultima?

ultima is better for the cup thing because you need cure and protect
  14. N

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

yeah i bring a fire magic type deck into the fight with axel :lol:
  15. N

Riku in COM

yeah i wont hurt you.... but i will kill you!! HEHMUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA just jokin ^^
Back