• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Noir

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Noir

A universal event, A happy new years day!

Guys I'm not ready for 2020 stop it. I wanna stay in this decade.
  2. Noir

News ► Russi Taylor, voice of Minnie Mouse, dies at 75

I was watching Bart the Genius the other night. She was great as Martin Prince. She also played Wendell and the teins Sheri and Teri, I believe. Sad day. Not too sure how prominent her characters were now as it's been a good 15 years since I last watched.
  3. Noir

We Have to Do Better

I'm just impressed by how patient the staff have been. I'd have yee'd my last haw at this point. Kudos.
  4. Noir

Film ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake

Apparently mermaids need to be white. Guess there was some sort of nationalist gathering undersea? And oh no. She might not have red hair. Weep weep weep. Let me just be realistic - nobody wants to be ginger. Ty xoxo
  5. Noir

Projared

Yes, but understandable. If you were to think your friend of many years were to do this, I imagine you'd do the same. PBG has already apologised for jumping the gun to Heidi personally who has accepted. Let's try not to veer off topic because a guy stupidly rushed into defend his friend. As...
  6. Noir

Projared

I liked him too, but this is just disgusting. I'd feel bad for him, because he has definitely destroyed his career, and there is no coming back. But I honestly can't be once I heard about the underage girls.
  7. Noir

What’s your opinion on DLC?

I quite like it when I buy a game edition that has all DLC, like a Game of the Year edition. But I do usually dislike having to buy a game then pay more for the definitive ending or something.
  8. Noir

The Persona Thread (Spin-offs galore!)

Oh well. FemProtag is a no go. That's a shame. Was really hoping for that, since P3P gave a lot more content, with new slinks and such.
  9. Noir

Concrete Genie

"Life is tough for young Ash – isolated and bullied, it’s only in the discovery that he can bring his paintings to life that things become so much… brighter. And with the small fishing town of Denska now polluted and abandoned, only Ash has the power to cleanse the streets and alleyways with...
  10. Noir

All the Final Fantasy coming to Switch (not literally) [VII, IX, X/X2, WoFF, XII, Chocobo MD]

While I can appreciate the older code is lost, and not everyone is keen enough for the game it seems, it does make me feel a little sad Final Fantasy VIII is never mentioned It was my first entry to the series, and I truly did enjoy it. Maybe some day, but who knows.
  11. Noir

Joker (2019) - “Put on a happy face”

I want this Joker to practice the katana on his old fedora and yell at his mom when he's playing his Xbox with a cheetoh stained mouth and hugging his body-pillow. Anyway, I do believe we've already seen a better Joker than Jared's depiction, so I'm excited. I was never too crazy
  12. Noir

What was the biggest piece of drama that happened on KHI?

I told a guy I hoped he got cancer because I was a dumb kid and thought that was funny. It was something to do with the drummer of Avenged Sevenfold dying, and me being the angsty dork I was decided to fight over it. I don't even think I properly read it, and the guy hadn't insulted the drummer...
  13. Noir

TV ► Cowboy Bebop Live action series

I'm loving the casting. Luke Cage as Jet? I'm all about that.
  14. Noir

The Curious Case of Yen Sid, the guy whose name spelled backwards is

A Kingdom Hearts character actually doing something worthwhile? Better reset the timeline.
Back