• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by NoiseHERO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. NoiseHERO

Why Ansem SoD and Xemnas are in 3D

I kind of figured people would overreact WAY less on what's right and wrong when they can't read the future, but apparently I was wrong, so Instead of interesting discussion it's just childish bickering, slathered with a 14 year old's last year 4chan sense humor thrown into the debate. I'm...
  2. NoiseHERO

No I'm saying you're thinking too much into smaller details that'll just make sense later. Bringing up a reason on data sora, of which I merely used as an an example only further proves my point. Yes, plotholes are measured in gallons, Go back to school. 2 most common KH cop outs? you mean in...
  3. NoiseHERO

In a magic test in a disney/square GAME while factoring Tetsuya's BS I'm pretty damn sure you're better off going with "it doesn't matter" in terms of their weapons and old forms. You may as well be spamming about data sora not being kh2 just because he'd seem weaker for the job he was designed...
  4. NoiseHERO

I don't see how yen sid or whoever, changing their complete visual appearance just for a TEST is not making sense to you..... If anything shouldn't make sense to you, it's them having their old outfits to begin with. and yes if everything during the test is only a dream it shouldn't matter what...
  5. NoiseHERO

They're taking on dream illusions of their old selves during the test, common sense should be able to explain that easily. and I know the mark of mastery test is only part of the game. Since the test new to the series JUST like this game's gameplay it's obvious that it would take place at the...
  6. NoiseHERO

I thought everything was gonna be relating to this whole dream dropping concept...which is probably what you'll be learning in that mastery test, when xemnes and ansem's heartless pops up as part of the test. (in what's probably an early part of the game seeing has how traverse town is always...
  7. NoiseHERO

Unknown symbol in KH and the three D's.

Why, yes thank you. and if theres two, maybe one just transforms into the other...
  8. NoiseHERO

Unknown symbol in KH and the three D's.

My common sense is telling me that this is the symbol for whatever new enemy lifeform xehonort turns into after being revived... :0
  9. NoiseHERO

Oh hello! I didn't see you there.. n_n

LOL @ thread title, but yeah... e_e Over the past year and a half I've become a serious forum dweller, it's a horrible addiction spawned by boredom. and I would usually lurk these forums a lot to get "Inside" KH info to nag my friends about n stuff... So yeah whuddup? Also my art style is...
Back