• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Nojerom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Sorry i was sick last night >:
    plus i wasnt in the same room as my phone (as usual XD) sorry!
    u can call tonight though! I promise i'll pick up! (this would be easier if someone got texting too *cough*)
    :D

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY <333

I hope you had a good one! And it's nice to hear you're doing so well. :)
    As for me, things have been very fine. I'm finally on my break from Uni (since three weeks); that, however, does not mean that I'm free from schoolwork D: I also just returned from my trip to France and now I'm preparing for the next trip :) So..I guess that's everything, unless you want to hear about lotsa irrelevant stuff :D
    Yeah it was pretty good
    MAR

First of all, sorry for my late reply D:
    It has indeed been awhile! I've also missed you :)

So, how have you been? And how's life?
    Oh and congrats for making it to premium! Took you long enough xP

<3
    Yeah. I'm at my grandparents' house in New Jersey right now, so we just got a huge cake from the bakery down the street.
    Yeah the only reason I woudl even bother reading the book is too make sure that I memorize the numbers and a few street rules
    Yeah my cousin taught me how to drive last summer, so i might take a quick look at the book just to be safe.
    Same here, but I'm in New jersey at the moment so I can't get my permit till some point next week
    Sorry that I replied to your H&S thread so late Mar.

Shit's been going bonkers over here, I almost forgot completely. :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back