• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by NotaHero21

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. NotaHero21

Lea Discussion

Re: Ok everyone...Lea gets.. Oh I'm raising serious question with this one. Someone want to explain to me why a half developed, unimportant piece of shit like axel can get a keyblade, but numora cant find the time to develop any of the existing keyblade wielders, like I dont know kairi? You can...
  2. NotaHero21

[Spoilers] Vanitas and Xehanort connection

Next saga will be the vanitas sage, just sayin...
  3. NotaHero21

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

Re: Riku in KH3D I never played re:coded so I have no idea how data!riku acted, or what his personality was. Personally I'm hoping to see replica riku, if only for the chance that he might have the key to helping xion become her own person. Me and my selfish rion dreams...
  4. NotaHero21

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Volume II: The Search for More Money

Your quite incorrect about this just so you know. Also its nice to see this sites community is as opinionated and ignorant as ever.
  5. NotaHero21

Theory on dream drop distance

If the keyblade of sleep really is a variant to the kingdom key then Riku will be the one to wield it. However it seems likely that sora could lose the keyblade to riku given the tag line, "when darkness turns to light, the light falls". Then through the trial of losing the kingdom key sora will...
  6. NotaHero21

New 3D info

Because it was never said, in order to have console graphics it would need to sport a nifty micro-quad core processor. It doesn't and was never meant to, there by proving your an idiot.
  7. NotaHero21

New 3D info

I didn't say it was bad, I said I wasn't interested in it. Work on your reading comprehension.
  8. NotaHero21

New 3D info

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't being launched on a new and relatively unappealing handheld...if they release a version for the psp I'd be all for it, but I'm just kinda tired of KH at this point. It's very producer friendly, with no disregard to the consumer or its fanbase in general...
  9. NotaHero21

New 3D info

You just made claims with no proof to them...good job.
  10. NotaHero21

New 3D info

This game was ruined for me the second it was announced on the 3ds...so at this point its impossible for me to feel disappointment.
  11. NotaHero21

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. If I got zidane as a party member, my fangasim would be uncontrollable...
  12. NotaHero21

Birth by Sleep Wins Best Portable Console Game Award!

It's about time kingdom hearts retained it's status in the gaming world, now if only kh3 would drop
  13. NotaHero21

Crack Theory for DDD (Interpret it anyway you like.)

Oh yes, do it numora
  14. NotaHero21

Dream Drop Distance at TGS 2011

We're all hoping, something in me snapped this e3 though...my love for the series has gone down greatly...I mean there are characters who I still love dearly but numora and his bs has gotten to me...
  15. NotaHero21

Dream Drop Distance at TGS 2011

I'm still waiting for that game to go multi-platform, I would bet money that's why there has been no new news about it...they likely delayed it to reconfigure the game for the 360 version, same as what happened with final fantasy 13.
Back