• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by notnow123487

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

You all need to prepare yourselves for the development duration this is going to go under. It seems like he’s completely rebuilding the series identity, very ambitious and that trailer gave very kh3 2013 announcement vibes. I’d say holiday 2024 or 2025 at BEST. I’d say longer if it wasnt for...
  2. N

News ► Dual wielding returns with Kingdom Hearts III's Oathkeeper and Oblivion new formchange

So this update includes all of the new things added to the main game? So if we want to replay the game before remind, we can start now once this update drops?
  3. N

Kingdom Hearts 3 Secret Movie

I didn’t say it was a good idea or a good redemption arc. But he could think of it as a way to finally give meaning to the character. I don’t like the idea, but I could see him taking it in that direction somehow.
  4. N

Kingdom Hearts 3 Secret Movie

So am I the one that thinks that buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Kairi is Ava. Doesn’t she have an unknown past? It could be Nomuras redemption arc for her.
  5. N

Union X and KH

Who is Ava in the present though then?
  6. N

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

They already said they’re not releasing the opening before release.
  7. N

The leaker isn’t in California. He’s on the east coast. He put the California location on his twitter description to help hide his identity. We know this because his cable box was in the east coast time zone.
  8. N

Anyone that is blaming people for expecting twilight town to be at least the same size as KH2 when it’s the only hub world in the game are kidding themselves. Of all the things to be disappointed by, that’s probably the most reasonable one. The major fact being there’s no other hub world...
  9. N

I don’t understand why they wouldn’t fully recreate twilight town?
  10. N

[SPOILERS] Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts III

Re: [BLANK] are not in Kingdom Hearts 3 at all There doesn’t need to be some arc for them to be in the game at all. They’re Sora’s main friends in the main line titles. They should be in the game even if just in cut scenes.
  11. N

I’m going to need verification so I know whether I need to bail from this thread for good.
  12. N

Writing a guide is not worth my time. I could make way more than $3000 in the time it would take me to write an RPG guide lol.
  13. N

He said the endgame is fun and hype.
  14. N

Someone replied to one of his tweets with this. Just a random guy on twitter so, but: [/FONT][/COLOR]
  15. N

He said separately after that 2+ comment that it’s just Riku and Sora I believe.
Back