• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Novaix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Novaix

My BBS Story, A Win Lose : O

I had a game like that, i used duct tape.....it worked It was Metal gear Panic
  2. Novaix

[video]The misterious figure video vs ven

Wait is that a clock i see on No Name, im calling it though many have called it TIME TRAVELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  3. Novaix

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

Once you beat Terranort you unlock the "REAL" secret battle: Vanitis's Silloute form thats basically it
  4. Novaix

I was watching tales play and hit Vanitis "1 time" i saw no change in his HP bar though.........
  5. Novaix

I think it ruins he whole pont of being able to choose your character if only Aqua gets the special battles and game modes.
  6. Novaix

The orb that activates the fight is the same as the absent silloute battles from Kh2FM+ just if anyone was wondering
  7. Novaix

Tales got pwnd easily by the Neo Van, it was hard to watch, he shoots shadow Vanitas at you.
  8. Novaix

Another Interview from rpglands

Wait is that another coded ep i see....or is it a new one. Coded left so many questions.
  9. Novaix

My{Very Short} Theory on Roxas and Ven

Hi guys, My therory is that sometime in BBS Ven died and because heartless were not born then {I think} he did not get a nobody or heartless. Now that Ven is a corpse he is basically a shell, now when sora stabbed himself he created roxas but shortly after regained his body. What happened to...
  10. Novaix

Shinobi Of the World

In a world full of shadow shinobi exist. they protect the land from those who wish to harm it. There once lived powerful beasts that could crush the land with one swipe of their mighty tails, these beasts were known as the 9 "Tailed Beasts" they almost brought the world to extinction, but just...
  11. Novaix

Shinobi Of The World//Naruto Based RPG//Sign Ups and OOC//

Story- The shinobi follow one set of rules: "A Ninja is shadow" "A Ninja is vengance" "A Ninja is Justice" "A Ninja is hope" "A Ninja is the only thing stopping the darkness" In a world full of shadow shinobi exist. they protect the land from those who wish to harm it. There once lived...
  12. Novaix

Mobile Suit Gundam//Crossfire

Mobile Suits......created for one thing and one thing only, war. The ones piloting these machines are known as Cordinators, often young teenagers whose DNA was altered to allow them to become the strongest Mobile Suit fighers known to man, ordinary pilots could use the Mobile Suits but thier...
  13. Novaix

Digimon//DigiKnights{SIGN UPS and OOC}

Ok i know that many of the digimon RP's havent goten off their feet and people just forget about them and stop posting, but im gonna try here it is. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A long time ago, the digtal world was ruled by a group of humans know as the...
  14. Novaix

Digimon//Falling Skies OOC and Sign Ups

A scientist sits at his computer typing slowly due to the lateness of the hour, he almost dozes of until his sceen blinks read then a message appears, he sits up suddenly and reads the message slowly. He gasps and grabs a pen, some paper and envolopes, he addresess letters to the names on the...
  15. Novaix

KH-BBS Stuff

Hello Every1 i found this on the North American Square Site And when Roxas slept, "he" awoke... 'he' is sora maybe this is what BBS means you know the BBS Not the game.
Back