• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Novalis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Question about an unconfirmed theory...

It hasen't even been confirmed as a connection. It was actually to Terra not Aqua... >.<
  2. N

Donald & Goofy

Well, thanks for answering Silent_Hero :D. Here's some REP
  3. N

Donald & Goofy

Can't remember the last time I saw Mighty Boosh lol. Anyway, best reply I've heard tonight. Good point Ordeith but even so, are they playable.
  4. N

Donald & Goofy

Maybe, but not in Story Mode. Silent_Hero how did you come across this info.?
  5. N

Donald & Goofy

They will probably appear but will I'm sure not be playable. Why would you want to play as Goofy or Donald when it focuses on Roxas and The Org XII, they're not very that strong anyway.
  6. N

Donald & Goofy

I doubt that because they are not awoken till Kingdom Hearts II. KH : 358/2 Days will focus on Roxas and the Organisation XII And in reply, the only thing wrong with Sora is his missing part Roxas. And the polls point is will we see them? Yes, There might be a scene with Ansem The Wise...
Back