• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by NoWay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. NoWay

Gameplay expectations

Wasn’t Quadratum in KH3 just a San Fransokyo reskin?
  2. NoWay

Gameplay expectations

I totally agree with you! I don’t need the 100th iteration of Tokyo in a video game, especially in the KH franchise. In KH3 we’ve already got San Fransokyo which also modeled on Tokyo. I’m far more interested in new original worlds which offer a variety of landscapes. Although I love the...
  3. NoWay

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

I was obviously just joking 💀 I’ve expressed many times how I hate the whole concept of ML. Unfortunately there isn’t anything we can do against it. ML is going the be the next game and we have to accept that, even though 90 % of the fandom here may hate that game
  4. NoWay

I love that some of us here are still positive towards Missing Link. The rest of us has truly fallen to Darkness
  5. NoWay

I hated the gameplay of the X games, but I loved the story. Watching the cutscenes on YouTube was like reading a monthly manga IF they gave us monthly updates. However, that’s not the way I want to experience KH. A couple of years ago, back then when the PS3/PS4 collections of the KH games...
  6. NoWay

When are we expecting news?

So they really gave us NOTHING
  7. NoWay

Our fandom has literally become Nobody’s and Heartless. Some of us are so negative, that they have become Unversed because of the news drought.
  8. NoWay

Almost 7 pm in Japan and we still have nothing. Did any official Japanese Square or KH account even acknowledge the anniversary? I didn’t find anything.. I still have hope that something will come from the American accounts. As far as I know, it's still early morning in many regions, isn't it?
  9. NoWay

💀 Well then let’s hope that we’ll get an announcement for more news tomorrow, if we don’t get any trailers. I’d even be happy with an announcement for the Summer Games Fest. Then, we’d at least know, when to expect something
  10. NoWay

Didn’t we get the KH4 trailer on the anniversary day in 2022? I think we really could get something tomorrow.
  11. NoWay

Gameplay expectations

As long as we are in such a news draught, and after finishing FF7 Rebirth, I was wondering what do you expect gameplay wise from KH4? Or what are your wishes? At first, I’m not sure if I would want KH4 to be open world. Although FF7 Rebirth showed perfectly how you can have an open world and a...
  12. NoWay

I regret being critical 💀
  13. NoWay

To be honest, although I’m happy about hearing something about KH4, it’s not like “Yoko Shimomura is working on the soundtrack” is big news in my opinion.. I mean, isn’t it self explaining that she’s working on music? I was like “Yeah cool but we already know that”. Still, it’s cool to have the...
  14. NoWay

I would also say that KH4 lost momentum in 2022 because of them not uploading the trailer separately. I mean how could they hide the trailer behind a 20 minutes anniversary video? But maybe they “hid” the trailer purposely because of the early footage they had to show. I wonder if the...
  15. NoWay

Why do they even HAVE TO develop ML? Does anybody even want that MOBILE game? They should have made a console f2p version and called it a day.
Back