• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by noxy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Weddings !

Welp. I never thought I'd get here, but... My boyfriend and I are engaged! We we don't have a ring yet, and it'll be awhile before I can set a date, but I'm hoping by Spring 2017 we can have our wedding! So. Are any of y'all married? What was your wedding like? And if if you aren't...
  2. N

Help/Support ► I need suggestions

Yeah- Graphic Design has jobs available, but a degree like Art History or something is kind of a junk degree. I should have clarified that. And on the same token, you can take on Graphic Design without a degree. Just learn how to use Photoshop or whatever program on your own and do freelance...
  3. N

Help/Support ► I need suggestions

I agree with whoever mentioned jumping into a career field you have no passion for. Because it can be draining. On the other end of the spectrum, though, if your passion is something like music or arts, there isn't much in the way job-wise for either of those fields. A couple of good options...
  4. N

Workout & General Health!

If there's already a thread for this feel free to close this one. Or move it to the right forum if it's in the wrong one... I wasn't sure where to put it. It's almost Summer~! Which means people are generally going to be wearing less clothing! Does anyone work out? If so, what is your weekly...
  5. N

Help/Support ► Is it true?

Here's the thing... You're wanting a "My Best Friend's Wedding" (starring Julia Roberts and Cameron Diaz and someone else), but expecting to have a happy ending for yourself/Julia Roberts... Where you wind up with the person and all that. People make these kinds of promises and plans all the...
  6. N

Help/Support ► life changes

One of my best friends, who is more like a little sister to me (she's my ex's little sister), went through a really tough time as well when she was your age. Not due to having your types of issues, but literally having no support system in her family. She was pretty much kept under lock and...
  7. N

Help/Support ► Anybody from or near Denver, Colorado?

It's Colorado. Legal pot. Do it. Nah I know a guy that lives in Colorado... Not entirely sure what part, but I'm pretty sure it's a small town somewhere around Boulder. He likes it. And my dad has been through the state 80 bazillion times in his life (he's a retired truck driver).. He always...
  8. N

Help/Support ► i give up on dating FOREVER

You can't be happy in a relationship unless you're already happy on your own. 2 halves might make a whole, but in a relationship, you need to be a whole, happy person on your own before looking for "your other half".
  9. N

They really aren't. Their profile may say they're looking for something serious and want a great girl & shit, but they just wanna get laid.
  10. N

If it works for some, it does. And I'm not gonna lie, I met my bf online, but I wasn't exactly looking for anything serious when we started talking. I'd just been bored & drunk & signed up for POF. But IMO, finding love out in the real world is so much better. IDK... I probably sound rly...
  11. N

It's okay to have somewhat high expectations - like wanting someone who is driven and has big goals in life, cares about their health and well-being (read: works out and eats relatively healthy), etc. But if you're going that route, gotta make sure you exude the things you're wanting from...
  12. N

Pretty much this. Say you're going to be single forever now, but that'll change eventually. I promise.
  13. N

Help/Support ► Useless New Year's Resolutions

I'm more committed to my goal of losing weight and being healthy, but I'm also going to be 30 soon. In 2 weeks. Hitting this huge (unwanted) milestone in my life has really been a big wake-up call for me. Also my boyfriend has off the charts high bad cholesterol so he has to be on a diet of...
  14. N

Duh.

Do you ever have "Duh" moments ? Or "Dumb Blonde" for other terminology (I don't like using that term really. Plus they say red heads are almost as dense. Which may be true). Anywho. I can be pretty dingy sometimes. This morning, we were watching this show called "Chrisley Knows Best" (I...
  15. N

Help/Support ► Please Pray For My Dad Who's About to Die From Cancer

I'm so sorry, sweet girl. I'm not religious either, but I'm sending positive thoughts your way. I can't imagine life without my own dad. He's my hero and my absolute favorite person on the planet next to my daughter. My mom passed away very unexpectedly Dec. 11 last year and her...
Back