• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Nozomi Ai

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nozomi Ai

NO GOD...No Problem ads

Source: Ho, Ho . . . Whoa! Secularists Get the Holiday Spirit -- Politics Daily Discuss!
  2. Nozomi Ai

Help/Support ► Is this wrong?

lol you can calm down its ok! : ) what do you mean by something against them?
  3. Nozomi Ai

Um im not bi. Sorry if my wording was confusing but im staright and i have no doubts about that. It was the race that was the issue, but thanx anyway! : )
  4. Nozomi Ai

OK i think i got it. This can be closed!
  5. Nozomi Ai

The thing that im most worried about is that next year im going to high school and i decided i was going to wait for a boyfriend until then, but my parents usually find out things early on so when i get a one they will know and they will want to meet him. You see my sister had a white boyfriend...
  6. Nozomi Ai

Okay so i realised a while ago that im not really attracted to my own race. All of my friends will be talking about how cute all these different black guys are but i dont see it. I dont see any of it, but i see it when i see a white or asain guy. I feel weird for feeling this way at all. Im...
  7. Nozomi Ai

Am i the only one?

Who doesnt like Ayumi Hamasaki's music? I see so many people saying they love her music ans she is the biggest singer in Japan so i listened to a few of her songs and turned them off instanly. Sure. Shes got a nice voice but i think her songs are not so good. Then i pressured myself to try some...
  8. Nozomi Ai

Get cha Snuggie on Daddy!

So Snuggie has done it again! Now we have Grandma and Grandpa looking like cult members at the movies and dad kickin it with mom on the couch? Just watch for yourself! The cm i saw on tv was much funnier but i cant find it so here... R-df-ISYkGA edit: vFWGdllGrjk Did she just say "Its...
  9. Nozomi Ai

Fanfiction ► Riku and Mai 2

oh that was great! Wish there was more! I do wonder how Doki will take it though?
  10. Nozomi Ai

Fanfiction ► Stuck in the Host Club

I like it so far so please keep posting. Riku probally gonna hate the Host Club! Cant wait for more!
  11. Nozomi Ai

kid FF charcters

Didnt bother me because i didnt even know who they were until i heard they were from another game.
  12. Nozomi Ai

Can give me like a link to chpater when it happned because i cnt find it
  13. Nozomi Ai

I was afraid that was going to be your answer. That kinda makes me upset. Dnt tell me that was his first?
  14. Nozomi Ai

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Its over! Good ending though. I have a question that has to do with the first Riku and Mai. Did Riku sleep with Raven because i didnt get if he did or didnt.
Back