• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Nutari

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nutari

New Forum Software

Liking while I can~ Congrats on the upgrade. I really dig it. Can't say I'll be here often, but it's nice to know we're in the modern age now. Also, I see that avatar sizes are standardized for the time being. Is that going away?
  2. Nutari

Advice/Help ► Feedback Needed for Excerpt of My Work-in-Progress KH Screenplay!

So, I have a theater background, and was a literature major in college. Spent a lot of time reading Anton Chekhov's (Russian author and playwright) plays. Dialogue is always going to be fine for the most part, as long as things aren't overly explainy. Check for clunkiness (re: read your lines...
  3. Nutari

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Oof, it sounds like things have gone from an FF/Disney crossover to
  4. Nutari

Spoiler taggggggs! I know they're not big, but everyone has been using them, please use them as well.
  5. Nutari

I still didn't understand the whole Twilight Town/ The World that Never Was thing

Oh shoot, is that what happened? I couldn't remember if the data TT was where they crossed into TWTNW... The metaphysical implications of having TWTNW only be accessible through a dimension portal within a data world is mind boggling .-.
  6. Nutari

Hey guys, you should take your argument to PMs. This has gone from discussing leaks to going at each other in this forum and making it kind of toxic. Alexis.anagram is entitled to her opinions, and so are the other people arguing with her, but it's not a productive discussion in this space right...
  7. Nutari

Roxas

All that to say, Roxas' appearance in TWTNW in KH2 is most like a form of astral projection. Re: Roxas ejected his heart/spirit from Roxas in some way to speak with him. In DDD he wasn't that ethereal version of himself because it's a different realm entirely. It's an easy way to basically say...
  8. Nutari

Bungie Leaves Activision

You read that right folks. Bungie broke off from Activision and got their rights for Destiny back. We'll finally get the game we wanted (I hope!) Here's the link to their blog post: https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/47569 -------- "When we first launched our partnership with...
  9. Nutari

Great! Then, I actually really enjoy your speculations. They fit in line very well with what's been established so far in the series. I realize I haven't really watched any of the demos... ah well, we're so close now anyway, I can wait :3
  10. Nutari

Sure. But you also need to remember that those are live-action reboots of a property,because the cartoon versions are more or less classics that are rarely revisited (except for the Jungle Book because that's public domain). I was just out to dinner with a group of people who had to really try...
  11. Nutari

1. To your point about Disney's IPs: sure fine. They have better IPs than some of the ones chosen for KH3. But which IPs are familiar to Disney's new generation of viewers? Frozen, BH6, Tangled. PotC, Monsters Inc., Hercules, and Toy Story are more "timeless" picks that are for the older Disney...
  12. Nutari

But KH2 + BBS, gave us EXTENSIVE exploration of a few of the "original" worlds. Honestly, it it doesn't make sense to give the player a reason to explore sections of original worlds, or even axing original worlds, then that's fine by me. There's nothing suprising about those worlds anymore. We...
  13. Nutari

Right. Spoilers really do ruin stuff for people, and even though it's making us more or less excited, it could literally drive users off the site.
  14. Nutari

As somebody who used to be a mod, I think you're better off just using the spoiler boxes. I'm here eating up the spoilers, but still, the guidelines should be followed as best as possible. And I think the same goes for anyone who mentioned the spoiler topic even vaguely. Dunno though, I'm not a...
  15. Nutari

Hey, spoiler tags c'mon man. EDIT: welp, so many posts I didn't even get the chance to properly scold a fool.
Back