• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by nxtgarnett5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. nxtgarnett5

Dark Road ► Shop Points

What is everyone using their shop points on? I have 280. Is it better to get a bunch of 60 point cards to try to get +10 and max them out, go for the higher tier cards, or keep saving for the 1000 point one?
  2. nxtgarnett5

Potential secret ending?

When all is said and done and the game has come to an end, there still has to be a secret ending of some sort doesn’t there? My question is would a secret ending just give some more post game happiness/sadness and further wrap up or will it potential tease whatever could possibly come in...
  3. nxtgarnett5

One tiny little thing missing from the Beauty and the Beast World in the entire series should be in

I can not describe now how utterly disappointed I will be if in fact Beast's world does return and then Gaston and LaFou do not make an appearance and instead they have some giant heartless or something again that you defeat to protect Belle or some nonsense. Too many expectations
  4. nxtgarnett5

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Thank you so much for not uttering that god forbidden final word. I was about to report you and hope that you never came back to the site again. However, you were saved by a nice bullet XD
  5. nxtgarnett5

Will you be getting the Japanese version of KH2.5?

I personally don't think I will get getting the Japanese version. As much as I would love too, it is going to be right in the middle of going back to school, and I feel like I wouldn't have time for it anyways. But when it gets released in North America in December, I will be right on my winter...
  6. nxtgarnett5

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? That is awesome, I can't imagine going against Elsa in a Kingdom Hearts game, her power of ice, she would probably throw a castle at me come to think of it. I don't think I'd stand a chance
  7. nxtgarnett5

Who do you think is the most annoying boss ever!?

What?? No days?? Is this because of no DS or no desire or what could be the case?
  8. nxtgarnett5

One tiny little thing missing from the Beauty and the Beast World in the entire series should be in

I'm officially convinced that I want this into KH3, with all the seriousness that is going to be going on, we could use some comic relief XD
  9. nxtgarnett5

The only one that I think comes close is the Ruler of the Sky in Days, and the Emerald Serenade, or whatever it's called, in days too, the both of them I had to chase them around for so freaking long before getting a single hit on them and eventually defeating them
  10. nxtgarnett5

Now that is the only way I would welcome a return to the Beauty and the Beast world. I can only image Goofy and LaFou interacting haha
  11. nxtgarnett5

He is only rivaled by Hades in terms of sarcasm, and Hades reigns king
  12. nxtgarnett5

It's highly unlikely but...

It very well could be a crown, I however have just thought of it as the ascending order of the rank of the ORG members. Nice observation though, never really noticed that before.
  13. nxtgarnett5

I loved Demyx because he was such a sarcastic ass, he really seemed like the comic relief for the Organization, but overall his stupid boss battle will forever live on as one of the most annoying in the series history
  14. nxtgarnett5

Should Nobodies have Memories Theoretically?

I don't feel like sponge is the right word, I don't feel like they forget what happens, or that it starts to drain away. I feel maybe that they just kind of suppress somethings that they don't want in the open. That way it might seem like things are fading. Kind of how Saix called Axel "Lea" in Days
  15. nxtgarnett5

The Music of Birth by Sleep

I felt like the graveyard theme was sad, but also kind of majestic in a way, like you know the end is about to come, no matter how it turns out, this is where it ends. It seems like a poetic theme to me
Back