• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Oathkeeper59

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

How far are you in the game?

I'm still at the Coliseum. Haha...cuz I'm lame.
  2. O

MAYBE some NEW KH:REcom NA scans

Even if they're old, they're still awesome! Haha. I can't wait for the game to come out.
  3. O

Would you cheer for or boo Roxas if he does this?

Mmm. That'd be interesting. I'd still play it, of course, but...I'd much rather have Sora there the whole time. XD
  4. O

The Namine Topic 2.0

Yeah. Unbirths? I'm conufused. I mean, Namine's a nobody. We know that already. I doubt they're gonna just change everything around and tell us that she's something else. Then again, I don't have a clue what an Unbirth is, so you might as well ignore everything I just wrote.
  5. O

Kingdom hearts CoM cards!!

I got the cards for my birthday. I doubt I'm ever going to play with them...but they're cool to look at. *shrug*
  6. O

Demyx

I love Demyx. He's just so cute and adorable. ^^ Seriously, I felt so bad when I had to kill him... And I don't think he's weak. He was a really hard boss. His personality is just...you know, making him seem like he's weak.
Back