• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Oathkeeperz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Help, its kinda stupid but im paranoid.

You switch it off obviously.
  2. O

Why are they dissapearing?

It dissappears to buy you so it won't get you TOO excited. Just destroy something hitable. Which means you hit it and it pows.
  3. O

ur opinion should Roxas and Namine return?

I realy want both of them to return because they're realy cute.
  4. O

Glide Ability?

G lv1 = Lvl. 3 G lv2 = Lvl. 5 G lv3 = lvl. 7
  5. O

Organization XIII's Names

I mean the human names of the organization. The one's with hearts. I know Axel's, It's Alex, I think.
  6. O

Mickey's Letter

Dear Sora: Kill me. Kilng Mickey. Yea. I know. But ya gotta look at the bright side.
  7. O

Mickey's Letter

ARR. Sora found this drifting by the water.
  8. O

Mickey's Letter

Dear Sora. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO THROW IT AWAY! Hi. From Mickeh *Sora Mangles And Kicks it into the water*
  9. O

Character Keyblades

Okay, I don't know how to explain this, but i wonder what was sora's personal keyblade? Kairi's is Oathkeeper, Riku's Is Oblivion, but what is sora's? Is it kingdom key or something? Oh and this is both KH2 and 1. It's hard to find where i should put this.
  10. O

Ultima Blade VS. Fenrir

Finishing moves kick the shins. Finishing Moves are powerful, adding Combo Boosts inflicts more pain.
  11. O

Ultima Blade VS. Fenrir

Mind reader. Yup. That means that you could save your AP for other abilities, support, growth etc....
  12. O

Ultima Blade VS. Fenrir

Heck, One last thing, Why didn't you turn this into a poll?
  13. O

The Gummi Ship Fanclub

For all you gummi ship fanatics out there, build in this fanclub! Talk about the Hunter X! Brag about your parts! Anything goes with the gummi Ship! ~ Talk about bosses, Such as the Hunter X. ~ Get some advice from members! ~ Keep it clean! Now into action! Anyone have Crown/G? It's obvious...
  14. O

Cockpits (Gummi Ship) And Hunter X Tippy

I built my ship (From Highwind Lv 8) and designed it around with cockpits. Big Bridges, Bridges, Bubble Helm, Sphere Helms and Flat Helm. And no exhuast boosters. Sure. This would be so ssssslllooooowwww for the ship to move around. But geuss what? You can roll. roll all you want. It can defeat...
  15. O

help with paradox cups

Peter Pan usese the limit Never Land. Grabs 100-200 points a round. But you can't summon. Final form into lv. 7. Uses Thundaga. Make despair for the heartless. Don't bother with cerbures.
Back