• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Oblivion!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Favorite Thing from Disney in KH

what sucked about hercules world is that i thought it would be larger with the city of thebes and all of that
  2. O

It's A Small World, after all?

Don't get me worng I loved Kingdom Hearts II but the worlds were kinda too small after all the stuff khinsider had up about all of those places we could visit like: Beast Castle being called Fabled Countryside having a village, castle and forest and stuff like that. Olympus Colisem being called...
  3. O

Organization Names

Since we all know the first 6 members and the last of the Organization's human names what do you think Saïx, Axel, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene real names are? In my opinion Larxenes may be Arleen or Arlene but thats just me. Have you ever given this any though as to what there names are.
  4. O

Singing in Atlantica

i know this is a kindof stupid topic but did any1 else couldn't help but laugh as they heard sora sing in Under the Sea? I mean don't get me wrong Haley Osment did a good job singing but seeing the same boy that defends the worlds and fight off heartllesses sing was just kind of amusing.
  5. O

Funniest thing happened to me!

same thing happened to me an mickey's surprisingly to weak. he can't take alot of hits.
  6. O

Scale of 1 to 10 in Organization fights

Xaldin wuz hard but everytime you died Mickey would save you so i wouldn't say he super hard.
  7. O

Strategy Guides

Okay so does any1 else think that the KH1 guide is more useful than the KH2 one? I personally think the person who did the 1st stragety guide was more explanatory than the prople who did the KH2 one? I mean c'mon the 1st had a kinda-sorta cooler interior design than the the 2nd. And in the...
  8. O

New Clothes

I was wondering does anyone else prefer the new clothes Sora, Kairi, Riku, Yuffie, Aerith, Cloud, Mickey etc. have to the ones in KH? I think about everyone in the game with new clothes have better clothes than in the 1st one. Especially Kairi she looks all sexy and everything. Sike, j/k. But...
  9. O

Admit it!

I was wondering did any of you guys with KHII skip any of the cutscenes during your first time playing? I admit that I skipped the Santuary scene cuz i saw it on the computer. Sorry. Now it time for you to be cleanse of your sins. List the scenes you skipped below!
  10. O

KH2, important questions

1. Yes Keira does make Elizabeth's voice it says so on wikipedia.org and that's all I can help you with sincew i don't get the game til the 29th. I deplore shipping dates
  11. O

Question on Pride Lands

Uh hi I'm new here I just started here Today at 07:54 PM and I was wondering does anyone know if you use the keyblade in the Pride Lands or if you use your lion claws because I never saw the keyblade in any of the Lion King Pictures. No flaming if this a stupid question thanxz:D
Back