• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Oblivions_Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

the new kingdom hearts(read people)

Ok these theories are really well thought out and everything but the problem is that when deep dive came out we made billions of theories(I know I did). Well anyways most of us where only half correct. If somebody said they're theory was correct i'd bet against it. See whats the point of...
  2. O

*Spoiler*Here is the anwser to KH2 secret ending confusion!

yea it does seem kind of weird since namura hasnt even givin out any info,nor has he really made a true storyline..but hey people have connections here...the story does sound like it might be real but i really cant be sure..hey well anyways nice find
  3. O

the secret is now being revealed

hey i was watching the secret ending for kingdom hearts 2 and i notcied something they said, ''the keyblade brought ruin,and it saved the world'' so do you think that maybe that video is like the end of kingdom hearts 2 but its that guys side of the story.... my other theory is that the dragon...
  4. O

secret movie and kh3 giveaways,read and find out

Ok I came up with this idea a while back but I thought I should research them a little. Well i didnt really get a chance to research it but im very curious. Here it goes.. When Namura said that the game wouldnt be in the same order as the Kingdom Hearts games had been. Well I was thinking that...
  5. O

I Got It I Got It!! The Secret Movie!! Read This!!!!!!!

oh yeah now i see it,hehe..it was just kind of hidden
  6. O

yeah and that would esplain ''birth by sleep'' you know when sora is regaining his memories
  7. O

dude it showed the handle!! im playing it right now and it has a wing on the ''handle''
  8. O

OK I THINK I MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN IT!!!in kh2 rikus sword had a wing on the handle and on the tip of the blade.but if you watch the secret video rikus sword didnt have the wing,wich means it took place before kh2!
  9. O

memory-maybe link to kh3

well who else could it have been
  10. O

memory-maybe link to kh3

but riku never lost his memory..did he?
  11. O

memory-maybe link to kh3

could be,but i thought she could only mess with sora and those alligned with him
  12. O

memory-maybe link to kh3

i was just playing kh2,and i noticed something very strange....in twilight town at the mansion where all the pods are,there was an examine button on a couple of the pods(wich were not soras,donalds,or goofys) and one said ''this hasnt been used in a while'' and ''there is evidence this was used...
  13. O

*tetsuya namura secret video* PLEASE READ

see like that.i didnt hear that anywhere.like do you have a link to any of his other interviews?
  14. O

Darkside of Worlds? (Spoilers of KH2 ending)

dude thats what i was thinking like a week or so ago..because really it makes perfect sence!
Back