• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by oddjob1213

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

One is the lonlest number...

meh, i don't much care about the BPCs at all, but i suppose it would be nice to see a couple.
  2. O

Paintball anyone?

I for one love paintball, I just want to know if anyone here plays a nd what gun setup you have right now I'm using my bro's crappy Vloader, not sure of the technical stuff on it, but I'm saving for an 04 imagine
  3. O

hardest kh1 boss

Maleficent dragon, I must of tried 30 times before beating that little b1tch -_-
  4. O

What level were you when you beat the game?

Re: what lvl where u when u beat the game? 45 with the Oblivion, I had a hard time :(
  5. O

What if....

Before I ask this, I want everyone to know that I am being serious. What if, you and your mate (partner, what ever you want to call it) have a "special needs" baby, this question has struck arguement in my Skills for Living class, and i just want to see what you guys have to say...(plz don't...
  6. O

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

I started this on another forum and it got pretty popular, so here it goes. I ask a stupid question, you give me a stupid answer, then you ask a stupid question and the next person answers, ect. I guess I'll start, What if alien cows took over America???:eek:
  7. O

Do you use game cheats?

I'm bored, amuse me...lol, anyways i don't use cheats on games and i only use FAQS on RPG games (except Fable), I use cheats only after I"ve beaten a game once.
  8. O

Parents

Ok i want to know your opinion on your parents. I think my parents are cool, they are nice to me and if i needed something they gave it to me, the only thing i don't like about my parents is they tease me all the time. Well lets se what you have to say :)
  9. O

What keyblade combo would you chose

hehe i would own with 2 Ultimas, but i go with Oblivion and Ultima because of the sheer power they have.
  10. O

What worlds do you like and hate the most?

Re: What worlds in KH do you like and hate the most? In my opinion the best level in KH is the Coliseum (don't know if i spelled that right) because of the challenge it offers The worst place was The Book of Pooh, i just want to kill whoever put that in the game, my freind kept making "pooh"...
Back