• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by .:oh_your_hott:.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Fanfiction ► When You Say Best Friends It Means Friends Forever

If you want theres an "Im leaving" Thread in forum insanity so all my friends can discuss their sadness there. Haha
  2. O

Ok guys bad news. Im leaving the forums. BUT you can still read my fic at fanfiction.net just search .oh.your.hott. bies all
  3. O

Im leaving Forever

My mom is like NO DONT GO ON so I have to leave forever and ever. If you wanna keep in touch IM me at xyou1did4this3. And for those of you who were reading my fic you can go read it at fanfiction.com. Bies all! xoxo
  4. O

Hahaha course I dont hate yah, no I dont live in boston I live in a suburb outside of it where there is nothing to do and all the people are druggies and sluts
  5. O

Haha woot Bostonnnn. Ew I hate Boston you freak. Jk about the freak part.
  6. O

Meh I live in boston well right out side of it. Actually Soras brother is gonna be like my bro who is attending berkly and works as a bartender at a place like that. Mandi in real life is my brothers gf so shes my biffle, but in the story shes gonna try to steal Sora. And um sure Destiny Islands...
  7. O

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

a couple hours, I think I can manage
  8. O

A/N Aight aight aight heres the deal, this is only like 1/4 of the real chapter 10, but I just want to see if you guys like where it is going. If you do then Ill write the rest and if you don't then Ill start again. Disclaimer- I don’t own Kingdom Hearts :( Last Chapter Soras dad then picked...
  9. O

Fanfiction ► Is any of this for real.....or not?

Kairi dided NOOOOOOOOOOOOO Wait...this is Soras dream, so maybe jsut maybe she didnt die, cause I said so.
  10. O

The priginal story line includes sora kairi riku namine etc. Im using them, there are plenty of fan fics out there that dont use the key balde thing in their story and they are some of my favorites.
Back