• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by okhi12

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. okhi12

A Thought Experiment

I remove Lea by giving up Axel, who is not the same character for me (I hate Lea, I like Axel). I remove KH3 ptsd Aqua by giving up 0.2 Aqua. I remove Nameless star by giving up Stella in FFXV. Oh, wait... To be honest, I'd leave the KH series as it is, ups and downs, light and darkness. I...
  2. okhi12

What date would you set as the "official" Kingdom Hearts Day and why?

This. It has an actual importance, while July 13th is kinda silly for me. Almost as much as Star Wars "may the force" which I find ridiculous.
  3. okhi12

What Keyblade do you think would be fitting for Oswald and why?

Oblivion, because he's a forgotten character.
  4. okhi12

About time travel... (Fun discussion)

In Prisoner of Azkaban it was a closed time loop in which events happened the exact same way but we saw it from a different perspective the second time. In KH3 the first time Sora used time travel in the Keyblade Graveyard it wasn't a time loop at all, at first there was a different outcome and...
  5. okhi12

About the Master Keeper Keyblade... (Fun discussion)

I think that keyblade has some special properties and it appeared there only when it was needed in order to save Aqua, the keyblade knew Sora was connected to her and it was the right time for him to save her. Other examples would be its ability to transform Land of Departure into Castle...
  6. okhi12

What do you think would happen if Mickey bought the Book of Prophecies in his journey from Scala ad Caelum?

Mickey learning about the Union X/Missing Link era via the Book of Prophecies (points B and C) is a fairly likely scenario, unless the main island of Scala is still inhabited and Mickey gets that information from someone instead. I would really love a spin-off similar to Re:coded or Dream Drop...
  7. okhi12

We have successfully infiltrated Congress

Did I summon that one by using certain words? Are they able to do that?
  8. okhi12

We have successfully infiltrated Congress

For sure lol. At first I thought this was one of those spam threads posted by bots.
  9. okhi12

Kingdom Hearts series is coming to PS Extra!

Cool, now more people will give the KH series a chance and find out they like it!
  10. okhi12

Worlds you wish Disney had to the rights to put in Kingdom Hearts

Bleach. Hollows are heartless in all but name. Or are they nobodies?
  11. okhi12

Worlds you wish Disney had to the rights to put in Kingdom Hearts

Digimon would be pretty cool and it actually fits the KH lore. Data worlds exist in KH and data beings can have their own hearts. Also, the bond between digidestined/tamers and their partner digimon is similar to KH connections and friendship. Even the digivice is somewhat similar to a keyblade...
  12. okhi12

Spoilers ► has anyone noticed a certain scene in Thor Love and Thunder? (Fun discussion)

I don't think they took inspiration from KH, or at least not exclusively from KH. Boundless oceans with clear or cloudy skies are often used in media as a representation of a higher, spiritual plane of existence or some kind of primal era and/or place. I can't come up with examples right now but...
  13. okhi12

The Master of Master's Identity Crisis

Secret Ending from KINGDOM HEARTS 3.99 Definitive Episode Prelude. Atop the 104 buiding, Sora meets a man in a black coat. Sora: Who are you? MoM: Notgoingtobebigorshocking. Sora: What? MoM: ... that's my name. I'm Notgoingtobebigorshocking. Sora: Are you serious? MoM: Yep. I could tell you I'm...
  14. okhi12

What do you think happened to the 4 Darknesses that were trapped inside the data world by the Player?

The new Alba and Ater game Eraqus mentions in the KH3 epilogue only has 7 dark pieces. That doesn't necessarily mean the other 6 darknesses won't return but I don't think they will be as relevant as the 7 stronger ones.
  15. okhi12

The meaning of XSuper the sigil in the Black Box

There's a theory that the seven masters are in fact the opposites of their names and those names actually represent the 7 most powerful willful darknesses within them. Like some kind of ironic foreshadowing. It makes sense considering Vanitas is also a willful darkness and he was given a...
Back