• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ollimolli95

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ollimolli95

Would you rather Ansem to have been....

I like scenario one. The story nowadays is so freakin complicated...
  2. ollimolli95

Need help

Let's make it clear. Journal= Debug report! Easy :D
  3. ollimolli95

Crtiical lvl 1 run

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. ollimolli95

"???" Boss

Level 40!? OMFG... I have problems with him at level 80 >.>
  5. ollimolli95

Dream drop distance similar to Deep dive

Has anyone other than me noticed the similarities between Deep dive and Dream drop distance? Like the words... Deep=Distance and dive=drop. Also in the DDD trailer there are raining Sora's from the sky like the deep dive movie where there are shooting stars. The last thing I noticed is that in...
  6. ollimolli95

hollow bastion lvl 80 stystem

After completing the game on critical I think it's meaningless to continue playing on that difficulty... I'm going to take that sector now! It's the last one :)
  7. ollimolli95

My LP of KH1: Final Mix

"I'm gonna play *Huff* *Puff* Kingdom hearts final mix" xD
  8. ollimolli95

ice titan

Melting* :D Hmph... Stupid 25 character limit -_-
  9. ollimolli95

What if...? (Theories)

Wow... Really good theories you come with here :9 Not really much to add I think.
  10. ollimolli95

I think I'm gonna me the first

I think I'm gonna be the first in Norway to get Birth By Sleep:36: (I'm getting it 22 January^^)
  11. ollimolli95

Birth by Sleep Remake

Can anyone confirm that there is no region lock because I may import it from Japan:lol:
  12. ollimolli95

braig gets a scare but who wacks his eye out

Well... It is easier to aim with one eye closed, so maybe that is the reason?
  13. ollimolli95

BbS Boxart (Higher resolution)

Re: BbS Boxart? (Confirmed) Maybe the emptiness in the picture is to feature Vanitas(Emptiness or something).
  14. ollimolli95

Vanitas = Final Boss

I think it would be too obvious that vanitas or MX was the final boss. I think they have a final boss hidden somewhere, but where that is I have no idea. ;)
  15. ollimolli95

More Vjump Scans

To me it looks like they (Vanitus and Ven) are in the room roxas is in, in the virtual Twilight Town
Back