• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by OmniChaos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. OmniChaos

Yooka-Laylee | August 2018 | (spiritual successor of Banjo-Kazooie by former Rare staff)

Yooka-Laylee by Playtonic Games; Kickstarter fY_otBmc6po So we're finally getting Banjo-Threeie, just with new characters. The nostalgia I'm getting from this though is just so overwhelming.
  2. OmniChaos

R.E.M. - Reality, Existence, Mentality; Another Day

"In other news today, Dr. Joshua Mathews was found in Central Park with an arm and leg missing. Dr. Mathews, a leader in the field of neurology, was set to operate on a young man who has been in a deep—" "It's your move, Chris." Chris sat in front of a wooden chessboard with glass pieces, his...
  3. OmniChaos

Eww, it's that roleplaying guy... Quick, grab the pitchforks!!!

I'm about two weeks late in noticing it, but I just realized that I've been here for nine years now. Nine years. Such a waste of time... I remember joining way back when, just before KH2's release here in America. I was so wide-eyed, so ready to engage in KH-related subjects, and so naive. That...
  4. OmniChaos

R.E.M. - Reality, Existence, Mentality [Sign-up/OOC]

R.E.M. {Reality, Existence, Mentality} (Special thanks to Surreal Recusant for the wonderful banners.) "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubtful, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." - Edgar Allan Poe, "The Raven" | ה | Sunflowers; a...
  5. OmniChaos

Future projects — You decide!

I've a bit of a problem, in that I have so many ideas bumping around in my head that I cannot seem to decide to focus on just a handful to make into roleplays. That's where you come in. I would like to see which of these three—be them fresh, old, or even reworked ideas and stories—roleplays the...
  6. OmniChaos

Character of the Week #5 -- Theme: Scrape

Just a few things before starting: Those of you who submitted a character, please do not tell other people to vote for your character. The submissions are anonymous for a reason and are to be based off the submissions alone, and not because of who wrote them. If foul play is suspected, your...
  7. OmniChaos

Character of the Week #4 -- Theme: Blood

Just a few things before starting: Those of you who submitted a character, please do not tell other people to vote for your character. The submissions are anonymous for a reason and are to be based off the submissions alone, and not because of who wrote them. If foul play is suspected, your...
  8. OmniChaos

Nightfall - The Gallant

Nightfall - The Gallant - (A world from the minds of OmniChaos and Ordeith) The year was 1527 of the First Age when the goddess Laetria declared war against Verdamal, the Dark God. The empires of Venelatria and Dongothvarn raised their banners high overhead, marching into battle against one...
  9. OmniChaos

Original ► Battle Tournament?

Since the sub-forum's merger into this section, I don't think I've seen a single battle thread. I'm not sure if people are simply no longer interested in battles or if they are simply unaware that the battle section still lives on in here. Regardless, I want to know if there is any interest in...
  10. OmniChaos

Rebuilding an Academy

As some of you might recall, we once had a thread that's intent was to pair aspiring members seeking to sick their teeth into the joys of roleplaying with roleplaying vets in order to pass on the knowledge of roleplaying—or to a greater extent, writing or creative process—to these members...
  11. OmniChaos

Character of the Week #2 -- Theme: Gear

12. OmniChaos

Character of the Week #1 -- Theme: Plant

Just a few things before starting: Those of you who submitted a character, please do not tell other people to vote for your character. The submissions are anonymous for a reason and are to be based off the submissions alone, and not because of who wrote them. Anyone can vote, so please, feel...
  13. OmniChaos

Character ► [ACCEPTED] Faciam ut Mei Memineris

Your villain has arrived.
  14. OmniChaos

Character of the Week 2.0

Character of the Week [ Week Six; Theme: Scourge ] What is CotW? Character of the Week is a weekly contest originally inspired by Solar's Poem of the Week. Any KHI member is allowed to submit a character, based on the week's theme, to be chosen by their peers via an anonymous listing of the...
  15. OmniChaos

Jericho {A Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay}

"So I now seek refuge in a prison," I whisper to myself as the small boat reaches land. "How ironic." I step out onto the rocky surface and looked up at the prison known as Alcatraz. A large fence had been constructed around the facilities, leaving only a few yards of the island unprotected and...
Back