• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by OmniKBM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Least Favorite Charactor in KH2

Aries voice actor was sucky, and Roxas was BORING!!!!!!!!! And then he's all "Oh yeah I gotta beat you in a dewl*" Sora so beat him! (At the world that never was)
  2. O

dark sora in timeless river

nevcer got it
  3. O

Playing as Cloud?

:mad: Can you play as Cloud or was Nomoura kidding when he said that? -OmniKBM:cool:
  4. O

Cloud?

Err... I have KH2 and is it true u get to play as Cloud?
  5. O

What was your game store conversation like?

Worker dude: Thank you for calling Gamestop I'm bla bla bla yada yada yada Me: Is tommaro the pick-up date for Kingdom Hearts II? WD: Yeah. Me: OK thanks. WD: No Prob. Hangs up and does a crazy dance. :D sry for double post. didn't mean to.
  6. O

What was your game store conversation like?

Worker dude: Thank you for calling Gamestop I'm bla bla bla yada yada yada Me: Is tommaro the pick-up date for Kingdom Hearts II? WD: Yeah. Me: OK thanks. WD: No Prob.
  7. O

Whats your "ideal" KH2 environment?

i'm going to be in my basement eating pretzel rods and drinking milk or soda.
  8. O

2 day count down starts Now

I get it today or tommaro.
  9. O

Official Come wish everyone a happy KH2 day thread

Happy Kh2 Day To All!!!!! I Get Mine Tommaro Darn Gamestop!!!!
  10. O

quick question,WHEN WAS KH2 OFFICIALLY REVEALLED

Tomarro, well I get it tommaro or wednesday but still wow! Me and my friend are going to have a sleepover on friday and play KH2 all night *Knocks on wood as so not to jinx self* AHHH ONE DAY TILL SHIPED AHHHHHHH EAHHHHGGHGHGHHHHHH!!!! *Faints*
  11. O

Crazy rumors

the rumor I remember was mine I thought Roxas's name was Aros!!!! XD 1 day!
  12. O

I am so pissed!!!!

Big SH** I have to wait till wednesday too or tomaro i dunno but sompeople have to wait till april. READ A FRIGGIN BOOK OR SOMTHING!
  13. O

Is kh2 worth for its price and is it more longer and harder than the first one??

it's only $45!!!!! If you reserved it plus the guid which is 10 or 20 -20% if you reserved it but i have enough
  14. O

Question about LE strat guide.

how much is it?
  15. O

DID you see that??

I think I saw it, it looks so cool. (not that it ever didn't) 2 days till it's shiped 3 till we can get it!
Back