• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by omnipresent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. omnipresent

Do you want a different limited edition?

Certainly... It's all but fair.
  2. omnipresent

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? *Booming Voice* "Mr. Nomura I will send you directly to Hell when you die if you move any further with this HM idea!!
  3. omnipresent

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? That would be absolutely horrid. Quite scary really.
  4. omnipresent

One tiny little thing missing from the Beauty and the Beast World in the entire series should be in

Well if it were "the Beast" it would seem to imply that he was still in his animal-like form. Which he wouldn't be if he were a man. So I suppose "the beast as man" or "the beast as prince" or even the for mentioned "beast prince beast" should do just fine... This is kind of tricky..
  5. omnipresent

Film ► What are your favorite movie SCENES?

Not simply your favorite movies, but your favorite scenes from movies whether those movies themselves are your favorite. Feel free to list a few seeing as it's really tough to pick just one. I personally like the motivational speech Herb Brooks give in the movie Miracle​.
  6. omnipresent

Re-viewing KHII

Agreed. Unfortunately sequels usually aren't as good as the first. Not always true at all. But I think its true with KH. KHII is still great just KHI was better.
  7. omnipresent

Favorite YouTuber(s)?

Wondering who some of the more popular YouTubers are in the KHI community. Or if you don't watch specific YouTubers, what are your favorite kinds of videos?
  8. omnipresent

What's something you wish had made it into the HD collection that wasn't there?

Re: What's something you wish had made it into the hd collection that wasn't there? Yea gummi ship was kind of a bother. Although it looks pretty neat
  9. omnipresent

One tiny little thing missing from the Beauty and the Beast World in the entire series should be in

Atlantica most have been an afterthought for KHII then?
  10. omnipresent

What were the names of the characters in Seifer's Gang?

I feel ya! Vivi and we are one in the same.
  11. omnipresent

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Ah so maybe a way to add superhero types without having to go to Marvel and stray from Disney created things.
  12. omnipresent

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Hmmm. Had never heard of this before (I guess because it ended a few days after I was born) Looks pretty interesting. Is it pretty well known?
  13. omnipresent

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Well I guess I meant those that started out on TV. Stitch was a movie before TV show right?
  14. omnipresent

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Good call. Would this be the first TV show implementation? Trying to remember...
  15. omnipresent

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Yea. He pretty much said that Marvel and Star Wars would be interesting pretty much. Nothing else.
Back