• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by OniJager

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Need Demix Pics/ Movie

lol i havent been checking up on all the kh2 stuff for a few months so im a bit behind. if someone could find me a pic or movie with demix the new unknown in it i would appreciate it thanks :p
  2. O

Confirmed worlds in KH2

and pirates of the caribean
  3. O

pirates of the carrabean?

lol some like some hate lol all i can say is i'm pretty sure a lot of people are gonna be pissed abou this... lol they should have stayed with the animated ones...
  4. O

it is confirmed...we have screenshots of the world and the charcters.. here they r- http://squarenet.gamigo.de/main.php?site=sn-news&id=1605 check it out
  5. O

lol i kno a lot of people r looking forward to this world but for me it just doesn't fit in...it was a live action movie...lol not typical kh choice what do u guys think?
  6. O

E3 05!!!

http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/downloads/index.shtml try there
  7. O

Kingsom Hearts theories

lol im pretty certain most of tht stuff is wrong...
  8. O

Sora+Donald=A REALLY fast Sora

dont just come to conclusions... u only see it for a few seconds maybe it is just the effect of the aftermath of the glowing transformation.
  9. O

Heard they where taking out Dual Keyblade wielding

we r pretty sure it is called arcane mode
  10. O

No More Summons?

lol this isnt the place to talk about that
  11. O

My theory on Pete, may spoil

seems like a possible theory...though i doubt it is true they might just make pete another mindless antagonist
  12. O

Star Ocean 3

lol i dunno much about his game and is thinking about getting it--can anyone tell me if its good?
  13. O

King mickeys keyblade

who sed he already had the key
  14. O

multi play in kh2

lol i reckon a dynasty warriors kinda thing could happen like u control sora sum1 else controls...another person :p
  15. O

Gummi ships updated

looks like there could be some full fledged racing now
Back