• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Optimus Rhyme

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Optimus Rhyme

post here if you're actually cool

need to know who is on this site who's a cool guy
  2. Optimus Rhyme

Heyyyyyyy guys

Just wsnt you guy to know that I livr you all despite the garf feeligns (even hanster lotd) <3
  3. Optimus Rhyme

We're Shipping up to Boston [An interivew with the voluptuous hunny, Stephaknee]

Sorry gang, pretty sure this was supposed to go up last week or a while ago anyway. Regardless; here it is. Score. If anyone would like to conduct an interview, please feel free to PM Silh. (read: not if you think you deserve to be interviewed; that's up to whoever does the interview)
  4. Optimus Rhyme

post itt if you hate the corrupt mods

they are so unfair who do they think they are!!! posting in advance for ma bois brw and lil von
  5. Optimus Rhyme

Am I the only one who...

Predominantly only listens to music that fits the current mood they're in? If I'm in a great mood, I don't want to listen to mellow, more quiet songs, etc.
  6. Optimus Rhyme

Because KHI IRL meetups are all the rage these days...

So yeah, me, Stephaknee, and Trag had a chill sesh today, good vibes all around. Pictures to shaaaaaaare I look like a goon in this pic, but w/e it's like the only one we took steph has some pretty rad selfies we took, but they're on her phone so if she wants to upload them she will whenever
  7. Optimus Rhyme

Help/Support ► Memory Master: The Story of How I Got Justice

Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty You clearly have very little understanding of what the purpose of a jury is. The entire purpose of their existence is to be an unbiased party, which they were. You're only kidding yourself if you think they based a a case that had this much media coverage on...
  8. Optimus Rhyme

Help/Support ► Memory Master: The Story of How I Got Justice

Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Hey, guys! Now that she's fee, she can dedicate her time to finding the real killer, right?
  9. Optimus Rhyme

EA Sports Games General

Basically all sports vidya game discussion here~ I can't be the only one who plays me some madden and FIFA.
  10. Optimus Rhyme

rad gifs thread

11. Optimus Rhyme

Taylor Swift

Don't lie. She's great.
  12. Optimus Rhyme

Help/Support ► Why is my Mom doing this constantly?

you'll like her "pulling" when you're older
  13. Optimus Rhyme

Sorry, #junes

I promised you guys I would log in the first time I was drunk. Last night I got smashed and needless to say I forgot to log in. Sorry, ladies and gents
Back