• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Recent content by Oracle Spockanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Oracle Spockanort

Data Greeting isn’t very good imo

I’m fine with the lack of a variety of Disney characters and locations. It’s clear it is more of a hassle to get Disney to allow it than not. They have to go to each team and get approval from them like they did when they worked on the game. What I’m bothered by is the limitation of using a...
  2. Oracle Spockanort

Spoilers ► So how does everyone feel about Re:Mind? (Spoilers)

...now I’m wondering if I’m trying to convince myself I love Re Mind or if I really do enjoy it. It’s like that song from Roger & Hammerstein’s Cinderella. “Do I want you because you’re wonderful? Or are you wonderful Because I want you?” That is how I’m feeling now that I’m a few days removed...
  3. Oracle Spockanort

They did plan on a new world but cut it because of time. Sucks 100%
  4. Oracle Spockanort

News ► Brand new art exhibit to commemorate KH3 Re Mind's release coming to Shibuya

I'm on vacation atm but when I come back I'll translate the rest!
  5. Oracle Spockanort

News ► Brand new art exhibit to commemorate KH3 Re Mind's release coming to Shibuya

Nobody brought sex into anything, though. You were the one who did that. Attraction isn't just something that happens on a sexual level, but on an emotional and intimate level as well. Why would my comment trigger you so much if you felt confident about the sexualities of these characters? My...
  6. Oracle Spockanort

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

I think it has been pretty obvious from the get go that MoM can easily traverse worldlines or wherever he went. I've been saying this since day one but he is totally a god-like being. He has no issues going between worlds but he wants his apprentices to really believe he's gone and that they...
  7. Oracle Spockanort

While I enjoyed what I played. Half of me doesn't feel like it was worth $30, but I do think the group fight, Mickey, Scala, Data Greeting, Data Battles, the secret boss, and all of the new music that was made for these segments definitely make me think otherwise. I didn't like that the DLC...
  8. Oracle Spockanort

News ► Square Enix announces brand new Kingdom Hearts mobile game

I agree with you on all of this. It’s unappealing. I’m not wishing this game failure but I’m kind of hoping that if it is a grind-y slog of a F2P gacha, it deserves any and all criticism and disinterest it can get.
  9. Oracle Spockanort

Don't worry. We are many. Sokai made me more heterophobic. although I did love their scenes in the new CG ending. It was cute seeing them appear everywhere.
  10. Oracle Spockanort

The piece is called “Immutable Bond” and the text says something to the effect of: Even if it changes shape or blades are crossed as a companion, as a rival the time we accumulated and believed in each other It didn't divide us connected by a will an immutable bond
  11. Oracle Spockanort

News ► Square Enix announces brand new Kingdom Hearts mobile game

Yeah, same. And like honestly? Let us play dress up with Xehanort, Eraqus and their merry band of apprentice friends. It is what other mobile games let us do. And heck, go a step further and if they implement some sort of collection system in and it is characters, give them new outfits. It’s so...
  12. Oracle Spockanort

empty slot? Xehanort and Eraqus are in the bottom two slots.
  13. Oracle Spockanort

But that’s just a theory...a game theory.
  14. Oracle Spockanort

Oh, Premium Menu and EZ Pass are options when you start a new game.
  15. Oracle Spockanort

I completely understand why people like it and see the appeal, but I really do not gel with it in the slightest. It’s not my romance type. I value strong friendships that evolve into love much more than I will ever enjoy romance that is based on fate or love-at-first-sight or any old...