• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Oracle Spockanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Oracle Spockanort

Dark Road final update releases on August 26

Because I asked it on Twitter:
  2. Oracle Spockanort

Disney announces Disney & Marvel Games Showcase at D23 Expo 2022

It’s such an easy win. No new game this year? Here, have KH3 with some extra bells and whistles & UX stuff to catch people up lol
  3. Oracle Spockanort

Honestly this is what I want the most. I’m really upset that they haven’t ported over the PC version improvements to a current gen console version. I know they can’t bring over everything but there is plenty they can bring over.
  4. Oracle Spockanort

Even more interesting considering it’s been in some Disney games like Tsum Tsum and Emoji Blitz…what is holding it back in these other situations?
  5. Oracle Spockanort

That’s true…👀 give us the goods, Disney
  6. Oracle Spockanort

My wish list of impossible things: KH items in Dreamlight Valley (hahahaha the game isn’t even out yet) Star Wars world reveal in KH4 because why not (DO IT) Spider-Man 2 (Sony would handle this so I don’t expect it) Marvel vs Capcom but good (GIVE US X-MEN. ALSO I WANT SHE-HULK VS PHOENIX...
  7. Oracle Spockanort

To be fair he said that 4 months ago and then did an interview with GI about KH4 2 months later so it’s really just when Nomura and SE are cool with providing information. I think the idea of saying that was to avoid people expecting anything over the summer during the summer events.
  8. Oracle Spockanort

All I want is Missing Link news. Anything else would be extra but appreciated. And I guess a Steam announcement for the series.
  9. Oracle Spockanort

<p>Disney has announced that they will be hosting the Disney &amp; Marvel Games Showcase live at D23 Expo 2022 on September 9th at 1PM Pacific Time. The presentation will be hosted by Kinda Funny&rsquo;s Blessing Adeoye Jr. and will feature games from Disney &amp; Pixar Games, Marvel Games...
  10. Oracle Spockanort

Can Disney Villains Get Norted?

But at that point it isn’t “Nort”ing. We’d have to come up with a new name. Norting involves having a piece of Xehanort’s heart. Then there is turning to the darkness. And then like whatever the hell Luxu’s bodysnatching comprises. And then whatever you are implying MoM would do, which we...
  11. Oracle Spockanort

Can Disney Villains Get Norted?

Anybody can get norted but Xehanort is dead and in KH heaven playing chess with his bro now so I doubt there will be much norting these days lol
  12. Oracle Spockanort

Kingdom Hearts 20th anniversary event recap video released!

You could watch the video lol it’s only 12 minutes
  13. Oracle Spockanort

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

Disney would handle any announcements of a show for their service. D23 Expo is next month so that would be the most likely place for it to show up. It would be KH’s NA anniversary month as well, so if it doesn’t happen then, it probably isn’t happening.
  14. Oracle Spockanort

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

😱 Recusant’s Sigil? No, self-harm to add to the manpain 😤