• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Oran

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Oran

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends With You Solo Remix Discontinued So put the niche game on a niche system. Not sure that would help the series grow much to be honest. That being said i could see it being done and would totally buy it.
  2. Oran

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends With You Solo Remix Discontinued I know this is nothing but bad signs...but I cant help but be smug and cynical and think how our physical DS copies can never be delisted or taken away from us due to compatibility issues. So at least we got that, right?
  3. Oran

Nostalgic memories.

As I sit here at six in the morning I decided to pay a visit to what was once one of my most visited sites on the internet: This place of course. I dont know what it was exactly but logging back in to this account gave me a rush of nostalgia of my time spent on here. So with that being said I...
  4. Oran

News ► The World Ends With You Live Remix iOS Version Launches!

Hu I guess it was my Internet connection cause now the game runs a lot smoother now that everyone's asleep. I guess that means I can only play in the middle of the night oh well can't complain really not the games fault.
  5. Oran

Hehe thanks for the advice but I already knew that and made sure that live remix was the only app running thanks anyway.
  6. Oran

From what I played I can see myself burning hours playing this if theirs ever an English option to fully understand it. Now is it just me or is the game not running as smoothly as it should? Normally i wouldn't mind this with iphone games but when the music jitters and skips it gets irritating...
  7. Oran

Favorite version of Dearly Beloved?

Hmm you know thinking about it and listening to them all no version of Dearly Beloved stands out from the others to me so I guess I don't have a favorite. All that comes to mind is how much I hated the Re:Coded arrangement when I first heard it through my DS.
  8. Oran

Alright guys and girls

I would buy it but my lack of PS3 is an issue on playing it so unfortunately for me I'm going to have to pass. (If only a certain next-gen console was backwards compatible *grumble grumble*)
  9. Oran

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Live Remix- Coming to Android!

Sooo is it possible to access this game on the play store from any android phone? Or is this a region lock thing?
  10. Oran

An unexpected change

So for my English I was told to wright a creative short story about a person undergoing a sort of change. I'm rather happy with the way it came out so I felt like posting it hear for all to read. Please tell me what you think. A dark apartment is suddenly filled with light as a...
  11. Oran

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 27th 2012!

So why does this game require a camara flash? Do you take picture at one point in the game or something :/? And if it does not work with ipod why does it show up on the app store for ipod users? Like said before apple devices are nice and cool but stuff like this yesh.
  12. Oran

I wouldn't worry to much this is just the fans initial reaction they'll get over it soon and most with apple devices will probably wind up getting it On a side note why is the ipad version more expensive?
  13. Oran

Re: THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 28th 2012! "Oh hay Square thanks for making this think you can bring it to android...no ok".
  14. Oran

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

Finaly managed to order a copy of the original game now I just have to wait for that to come in... *sigh* it seems that im doing nothing but waiting theses day...
Back