• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ore012

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

I agree with that Rich says, that's how I forgot this one guy I thought about for a year. Or try doing other things to forget about him and focus on the other guy. This way you can forget him easily and stay friends with him. As for me, how do I make myself attracted to guys? Because with my...
  2. O

Help/Support ► Spanish films?

Why not try The Orphanage? It seems horror, but the film is in spanish. And for French, I had a Film in mind but I forgot the name. It does have a Incest sort of feel to it. But it's a mix of English and French-oh wait.. nevermind about that film then.
  3. O

Don't worry much. It'll happen, and you'll manage. I know for sure *lolrepetition*
  4. O

Wow that's just sad. I feel really sorry for you, =(
  5. O

Some how I knew that he was a gamer. LOL lost of courage not to tell you face to face xD Glad you didn't take the time to do that. That would be embarrassing Or did you?? This is sorta what I had in mind about what type of guy he was.
  6. O

XD well there's something to rid of his annoyance. I can try, but I get the words geek, dork, nerd x3 =/ Like he is the guy who tries to fit in with the crowd, or bugs people by extending the conversation into details. Also creepy, and has a very weird lifestyle or something. Yeah, Something...
  7. O

Wow he's just fail. Forget about him, don't think of him.. And the type of guy I'm trying to say, I can't explain lol. Sorry.
  8. O

Oh, then I know what kind of guy he is then. Well this is a help and support thread, and I helped you as much as I could. You're welcome.
  9. O

LOL. Well, just don't think about it. Does he smile at you at times or look at you annoyingly? Well if you try, you'll manage. I know for sure.
  10. O

Wow date fail beyond the max. Anyways, just sound interesting or participate in class.. if there are group stuff to do.
  11. O

Oh nooooo! Don't say that. Do students like whisper while your speaking?
  12. O

Oh yes, I forget about that part. -.- Well make yourself interesting in your classes..
  13. O

Well try, you might get little luck, but who knows? If not then, build up some confidence to talk to some new people... o.o
  14. O

I have nothing. But... Do you have any people you know that can help you? Like some of your friends?
  15. O

@Chaser Family Guy isn't horrible, you just need a sense of humor. South Park has gone bland, every few episodes ends one season. And sometimes it just isn't funny. They even got a warning when they had Challenged kids doing ridiculous stunts or Use of speech. "jew?" You wouldn't happen to be...
Back