• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Org14Kurix(Riku)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Org14Kurix(Riku)

News ► Kingdom Hearts is coming to PC! Releasing March 30 exclusively on the Epic Games Store

It makes a lot of sense it being an Epic Exclusive since KH3 was made in UE4 and they got additional help from Epic. The relationship is already there plus Squade gets more money from Epic percentage wise (revenue share) than they would with Steam and they get an even better deal with KH3 since...
  2. Org14Kurix(Riku)

News ► Sauce Walka's Ghetto Gospel samples Sanctuary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKyiMbIwHA4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTUq3Ik1GHM I wonder how much the sample cost. It' available on Tidal, Spotify, Apple Music etc. and is on Jay-Z's top Songs of 2018 Tidal Playlist. Also if you don't know who this artist is he is a popular Houston...
  3. Org14Kurix(Riku)

Film ► DC's Black Lightning Coming to CW?

Greg Berlanti's Black Lightning Pilot ordered by CW. Executive Produced by Akil and Brock Akil the couple known for making The Game and Being Mary Jane. I'm personally excited for this show. I had a feeling DC was going to look for a Black superhero to bring to television after the success of...
  4. Org14Kurix(Riku)

TV ► Legion (X-Men TV Show about Professor X's Son)

4SZ3rMMYBLY9_e83uw38hs Honestly the pilot was absolutely amazing. The visuals are trippy stunning and just the concept of how could you tell the difference between if you are a mutant and if you are mentally ill. A lot of it has to do with David's powers which would be very easy to mistake for...
  5. Org14Kurix(Riku)

Kingdom Hearts Unchained x Japanese Commercial

It's been posted in a few other places but I haven't seen it on here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLJCrvVKlHc
  6. Org14Kurix(Riku)

TV ► Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events - Coming to Netflix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHFsex5GBoU While the trailer is "allegedly" fake - alebit well done - it achieved it's goal of putting the series back into the limelight right before Comic Con being covered by everyone from CNET to Huffington Post. Deadline Article Fan Made Image Any ideas...
  7. Org14Kurix(Riku)

Beta-Sora or final draft?

I feel like it would be weird unless Riku and Kairi were Furries too, and Xehanort and TAV. They'd at least have to be some type of animal. I think it would be a totally different game. I feel like I'd prefer what we have if given the choice between the two.
  8. Org14Kurix(Riku)

Anime/Manga ► Noblesse, Tower of God, All other Webtoon Manwha!

I see a lot of great Manga/Anime discussions going on in the forums but I can't help but feel like we're missing some major stuff. I'm talking about Manwha, Korean Comics. They have great weekly stories in full color and all chapters are released at the same time in English and Korean by the...
  9. Org14Kurix(Riku)

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Spirited Away | Disney Movies I didn't know it was a Disney wold until day. It would be cool though. Especially with the Kingdom Shader.
  10. Org14Kurix(Riku)

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? After Lonability mentioned it. I think Kim Possible would make a great world. Numerous story options, Kim as a Party member, possibly Ron. And just a fun world to explore. Could be included in future iterations as well.
  11. Org14Kurix(Riku)

How would you like Multiplayer and DLC to be done in KH3

So far we've had three types of Multiplayer in the Kingdom Hearts series. Versus Mode https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-q3NzOBW-U The first head to head KH mode. I absolutely loved playing against my best friend and my brother in this. It was so fun. It could be done as a straight up one v one...
  12. Org14Kurix(Riku)

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? That has traditionally been my least favorite world. I just hate the music so much. I also hated exploring that world. Ironically I liked the original book, and the new movie, and the Looking Glass Wars series but I was...
  13. Org14Kurix(Riku)

Axel Quote Explanation

Wouldn't the other nobodies be curious as to why Ansem and Xemnas never fused back together. I mean that was the goal in their mind's right. I don't think anyone outside of Xigbar would be able to know that. Maybe that's who he was talking to in the Chamber of Repose.
  14. Org14Kurix(Riku)

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? KHInsider Discussion on Tarzan in 2005 KH13 Discussion of Tarzan in 2014 Most recent Tarzan Lawsuit Everyone seems to have their own opinion but I couldn't find any official article talking anything about Disney losing rights...
  15. Org14Kurix(Riku)

TV ► DC Comics Titans/Blackbirds

Titans/Blackbirds - TNT (Same Parent Company as CW) - 2015? - Different Producers Possibly Different Universe from Flash Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Personally I'm a die hard Teen Titans fan, that's what got me into comics. I'm excited but...
Back