• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Orion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Awesome, I'm glad you told me because I was just flailing about haha and I didn't really understand his position either. I"m either too uneducated or I misread your post haha XD but expect an edit from me addressing those problems.
    So I literally got free 17K souls + 1 Humanity by invading this NG 3+ guy's world in Undead Parish and just being an annoying magget on my new character that was only level 38 on the first game.

He literally was so scared of my lightning bolts (PRAISE THE SUUUUUUN) and the fact that I could just run around him. Eventually he just went down the ladder underneath the Black Knight Tower, so I left him there, went back, and shut the gate to the church.

He killed himself.

Huehueheuhue
    Eep, much apologies for the belated reply! I meant to reply to it before now, so I'm really sorry >.<

Since the Conductor's spot is reserved right now, I'm unable to give you that role, but you can definitely be the Producer! Would it be the same Reaper/Angel Requiem character or a different one? I really like the idea behind his characters, so it would be cool to see him in the RP.

Also, would you still want the newbie Reaper role, too, or just the Producer? Since there would definitely be some power struggles within the Reapers' organization, that sort of newbie character would be perfect in the RP. The only problem I would have with the katana is that it's illegal for Reapers' powers and abilities to be used in the RG, so I'm not sure about it being visible in the RG, or at least its powers being visible/existent in that realm.
    Dark Souls news! (kind of)
    Super-interesting cut content, some of which wasn't even mentioned by the developers: Dark souls, cut enemies and bosses: debug menu? - Dark Souls Message Board for PlayStation 3 - GameFAQs
    "Orion edit: Then let's continue that trend, shall we? :p"

You want me not to message you? :(

ORION EDIT: Naw, I'll just not post a VM on your profile :p
    I don't think I have ever sent you a visitor message(save for a brief conversation about Shades of Blue a while back), but we RP together often so, hello good friend!

Orion edit: Then let's continue that trend, shall we? :p
    I think its mostly my own fault for not taking creative writing class to boost morale and refine my own structure. My college's writing center is pretty good, I've had my soul shattered many times with how unbelievably bad my MLA is lol.
    You know Jezza, in the longevity I've been roleplaying It's rare I've ever been power played in opposition of.
    Until yesterday, it made me realize how I wrote in team battles with Tavish in the battles section, because that basically just happened to me, but it was done in a chained effort and was so consistent, there was no time to do anything at all.

-sigh-

I think I should just stick to doing down to earth settings, or just one per semester or something.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back