• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Orion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• If you can't think of anything interesting, just go with the basics. Besides, the future is more important than the past.
    D
    kil urself mak m e admn
    And i'm not 12, please watch your posts. I'm clearly more mature than that and frankly i'm a bit offended that you think i'd be so immature and rash as to be compared to the stereotypical american.
    Do what i did and have character rules in the Original Post. Then make sure they follow the guidelines, my character was just a keyblade wielder who used fire, nothing cataclysmic.
    how dare you delete my posts i am your superior you monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's fine, thanks for looking though. The idea strike me as unusually logical (for lack of better wording), though, so I thought it might already exist out there as a theory or something.

Implying I give a literal shit because I write these for my entertainment and so Omnoms' sandbox doesn't flutter away, because I quite like it. Just because it's painfully obvious that I can tell who diddlying submitted what practically every CotW save Week 9 and 4 matters little when we're doing it to have a little fun and stretching our minds.

Sorry if I sound too cross, but you're just being silly. In the end, it's all just a made-up game where no one wins. Like Monopoly.
    Ah! thank you! I've been trying to think of one similar to Infect or the ones others had there. I appreciate that! I'll go change it XD
    While this post is almost 3 years old, this caught my eye the most since I already have EOIII ready to be sent to me in about a couple weeks. And FFIV already tells me you you've got good taste in gaming. :) You aware that EOIV is coming out in the US region this month?
    I have thought about the possiblity of Alduin being weak due to this Kalpa being different with him trying to rule the dragons rather than just do his one job. It's a theory that has been circling. Others say that Alduin's power or strength grow over time until they reach their maximum potentional, in which case he begins to devour the world. In this Kalpa, his desire to rule made him power hungry, which in turn was the reason for him starting his world-eating early. However, how much of that is true, we don't really know. We do know that something about this Kalpa was different enough to make Alduin jump the gun and try to rule the dragons. Maybe he got bored? After devouring countless Kalpa, maybe he thought he was some sort of unrivaled powerful being who deserved more?

With Mundus gone, the other planes do still exist, The Void, Oblivion and Aetherius. Oblivion is the only one people aren't entirely sure of since it's supposedly, like you said, another plane of Oblivion. Since the three other realms existed before Mundus, we can assume that Mundus's sudden inexistance wouldn't effect them at all. The only reason I can think of as to why Oblivion doesn't need Towers, yet Mundus does, is because it might have something to do with Mundus being created rather than naturally existing. Either that or the fact that it is literally made from the power/energy of gods, mostly that of the Eight Divines. So made all that power that Mundus is made out of is unstable?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back