• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ozymandius

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Help/Support ► Lying Friends

If I were you, I'd just suck it up and laugh it off. Trying to take action here could just be bad.
  2. O

The debate to end all debates...

This is the debate to end all debates. I want to finally answer the question: WWJD. What Would Jesus Drink. I expect much spamming and humorous posts, which is why it's in Spam. Don't dissapoint me. Jesus would totally drink margaritas, or something 200 proof.
  3. O

Help/Support ► I Lost Everything :(

Ooohhh, that sucks something awful. It's never happened to me *knocks on wood*, but you should definately go and buy an external harddrive. My dad found a 200GB for like $50, so you should have no trouble finding a reasonably priced one. Best of luck.
  4. O

Predestination anyone?

Anyone have any thoughts on predestination? In my opinion, predestination rebukes the whole free will bit, but I want to know what you think.
  5. O

Help/Support ► Ozy needs some help...

That's probably a good idea, but she's never outside or anything...
  6. O

Yes, I realize that, but I would like to get some outside opinions before I make a decision.
  7. O

I have a situation. I have never had a girlfriend, but now there are four possibilities (oh lucky, lucky me). Girl #1- Baby sits once in a great while at my neighbor's house. Super-extreme hotness. Lives like right up the street from me. I know her name, she doesn't know me. I haven't really...
  8. O

Unofficial Sheet Music/Tab Resource Center

I know that there are many musicians in KHI. I myself happen to be one of them. And I also know how hard it is to find sheet music/tablature online. So I've decided to make a resource thread, to aid aspiring musicians. If you have any sites that you use, please post them. If you would like to...
  9. O

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

Smooth... I missed the ending because I had to leave my house. I was...upset, to say the least.
  10. O

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

This was the most amazing fanfic I've ever read. Thank you for bringing it back.
  11. O

Help/Support ► Help! I have a guy problem and I so need advice from any of you!

Why don't you just try talking with him? Get friendly with him, and then ask him.
  12. O

Fun with War Funds: Part 1

A bill was proposed in the Senate that would give Bush all the funding he needed for Iraq. In exchange, the bill put forth deadlines that required troops to start being wirthdrawn by October 1st. The bill made it in the Senate, winning with a slim 218-208. Now, the bill is on its way to the...
  13. O

my essay on vexens voice

Learn from this essay. Anyway, it was very well presented, but in an essay, your not supposed to use first person views. Your supposed to be making an point, not telling the readers about you. B+
  14. O

Help/Support ► Struggling for social acceptance.

The second greatest Bowling for Soup song ever. The first being their remake of "Summer of '69". Anyway, FA, I went through the same stuff that you are, albeit to somewhat of a lesser extent. You "friends" are being stupid, mean, immature, ignorant people. 'Ya know what? They're probably...
  15. O

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Insider (Reverse/Rebirth)

This made me piss my pants. Simply amazing....
Back