• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I can find just his vest...b/c I have no life and already helped my other friend find some stuff for Raito *he actually might be giving me $12 so he can get the Death Note b/c he doesn't have paypal and my mom does*
    Linky: CosplayMagic.com -- Death Note Mello Mihael Keehl Cosplay Wig

And I found his outfit for $25 *if you can't get it, whatever, just thought you'd might have a look* Death Note Cosplay, Mello Costume (C00087)
    Really? You look around 15-17 =/ But then again people look older then they are sometimes XD

I just did search. The best one I found so far has 2 days left =/
    It's really no trouble *I spent half my morning looking for a Raito outfit for my friend. Not joking =/*

Quick question: How old are you? *I'm 17*
    I am too and I'm buying a wig that's 40.99 *why can't it just be freaking $41. it doesn't make not difference to me...*
    Near doesn't have a Wammy outfit. He wears the same thing the whole time XD

And you didn't answer my name question >.< Are you Kaysi Vice? I have to ask b/c if Idk the name, I click ignore.
    I forgot about that.

Hey, you said your Mello wig is crappy right? You can take the time to get a better one :)
    My friend who's being Raito is getting a pretty good wig and so am I. *when I have money and see something cool, I want it and won't stop till I have it XD*

Edit: Is you Kaysi Vice?
    Lol! I shouldn't worry as much then =/
    YES!!! I think I still have the link in my siggy. My mom doesn't care if I give online friends my fb but with things like my # or address she's not as lenient....But if I show her your account on fb, she'll see some piccies and all that's left is for her to talk to your parents. WE ARE SO CLOSE TO GETTING A YES :)
    Hey, I assure you, I'm 100% legit. But if your parents need proof, I'm more then happy to talk to them. My mom might wanna talk to them first though...and with her...they'll never get off the phone *not even kidding alittle bit =/* That's the only part I'm worried about. I'm not as worried whether she thinks your legit or not as I am her talking your parents ears off =/
    All my mom cares about is if you're legit and how close you live to us...and your parents approval of course.
    If she knows you're legit and your parents saying yes...she'll say yes. I'm really not kidding.
    That 's what I kept wanting to ask you but it kept slipping my mind =/ I live in Missouri.

It would be so totally cool if you could come for reals! My friend is gonna be Raito, I'm gonna be Near, and you Mello. All we need is L, Misa, maybe Matt, and possibly Ryuk....if you can come of course *squees*
    Sorry if I'm bugging you at this point. I invited one of my friends that live here in town to join us *if my mom says it's okay for you to come of course* He's gonna be Raito.
    Oh and a few pics will help *ill send you some of me too* and your # so my mom can talk to your parents b/c of all that fuking online safety sh!t...blablabla.

Don't worry. We'll make this happen, k Kira :)
    AWESOME! I'll have to ask my mom to see if it's fine to give you my address and crap. I'll have to tell her how old you are though =/
    Nothing! Death Note fuking rocks! I wouldn't be cosplaying Near for Halloween if I didn't think so XD

The reason Kira makes me think of Death Note is pretty self explanatory XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back