• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by PassionRiku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

how will they get around?!!!

I think they'll be using something different. Gummi ships don't seem very practical, or that it would fit in with the time period. Cooridores of darkness for non bad guys, LOL
  2. P

358/2 Days

Glad we get to play as Roxas. Get some more background on him and Axels friendship.
  3. P

KH1 room mod!

This rocks. I wanna do it so bad!
  4. P

link mode

Wow, didn't know there was a link mode.
  5. P

kh2 good or bad

No other game yet will be able to beat this one~
  6. P

new rating

I would have to say that Auron, or Port Royal would have the spirits in it.
  7. P

Shouldn't the English Passion be out now...

I would love to listen to the English version, even if I have to wait until the game comes out!
  8. P

Kh2 or Kh2 final mix?

I too would buy both. But, the Ultiminia (spelling..) is just the guide. They hope to stuff all the japanese parts into the american release.
  9. P

Sanctuary official release

I would like to hear Sanctuary for myself. See if its better or worse then Passion.(even though its the same song)
  10. P

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

Nice to know we finnaly have a solid release date. They had better not set it back, but it makes me think: is there going to be enough time before the realse to get all the voices recorded?
  11. P

My guess: KH2 will be hard...

Of course its going to be more difficult. New enimes, moves, worlds. The newness is almost endless. The game would stink if it was easier.
  12. P

KH2 Script

You could always make up your own. Or translate the japanese speaking and text parts. That would be a script
  13. P

Proud, Beginner or Standard mode?

I would beat them in all three modes. Probably go from begginer, work my way up. or proud, work my way down
  14. P

Kh2 SOUNDTRACK!!!! yay

The link no longer works. I get a 404 error
  15. P

Kh2 SOUNDTRACK!!!! yay

Wow, I am so going to download this! Thanks for the post
Back