• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Paupu911

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Unlock Sora?

It's harder than it sounds.......I beat it on my 1st try but even so, that heartless is real annoying if you ask me.
  2. P

How many times did it take you to beat Demyx?

I beat him on my 1st try. :)
  3. P

Ven and his wooden sword

uh-huh, totally makes sense to me. X)
  4. P

Favorite KH2 Org. Member

if it's both KH2 and CoM, then: Roxas (he's the best!) Axel Zexion Demyx
  5. P

Sora Vs. Roxas

I'd say Sora, because although Roxas is obviously the better character, Sora seems better for the main character even if he's a bit too happy at times. Besides, they have their own roles in the game, and Roxas is still uber-awesome even if he's not the main character.
  6. P

Hey Guess What? It's lun1017's Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday luna1017!!! May you be showered with sea-salt ice cream and paupu fruits on this wonderful day!!! :)
  7. P

Download

hey guys, so 358/2 Days has been released already right? I can't find the right download. is there an English version? or if it's Japanese but has English words pls. tell me where I can download them and an Emulator.
  8. P

What is your favorite drive form?

Final Form, duh! 'cuz it's the most powerful and the color's cool. plus you hover, awesome!
  9. P

Fanfiction ► Secret Mission: Summer Vacation

crack up a lot more than that, trust me. I almost fell off my chair laughing yesterday! :lol:
  10. P

How are organization 13 evil? o.O

I think that they are not all that evil, all they want is a heart of their own. (maybe they are a teeny bit evil, Marly esp.) so true.
  11. P

How do I fight Seifer/Setzer?

hey guys you know how there's a mission saying that I have to give the Seifer fight and the Setzer fight a try in Jiminy's journal? every time I go to the promoter in sand lot, he always says that I don't have enough exp. to fight him. and talking to Setzer's no help either. guys, a little help...
  12. P

Zexion

I kinda agree on this one. they have no emotions(except the special nobodies), but they can have instincts right?
  13. P

worst place for a member of orgnization XIII to fight in

Larxene in Atlantica. she'd go kaboom and everyone dead. hahahaha! lol :57:
  14. P

Fanfiction ► Secret Mission: Summer Vacation

awesome chapter! cousin Aelious, hahaha! anyway, I just imagine Helga........... *SHUDDERS*.
Back