• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Penance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Penance

New NA/EU Boss

That boss had a stance like Ven, and fought like Sora's Final Form.
  2. Penance

Help/Support ► Ugh, okay. I need advice/more just to vent.

I still don't understand why parents behave this way... Don't they realize their lives will end sooner than ours? Jus sayin
  3. Penance

Help/Support ► Ugh, okay. I need advice/more just to vent.

Yes. Listen to this very very rational being.
  4. Penance

Help/Support ► So confused

I'm also confused as to how I missed this thread. But yeah I think you should go for it. To be at ease. God...just...just do it.
  5. Penance

Help/Support ► Face wont stop bleeding! Help!

Why in God's sweet holy name would you come on here and ask for help with this? Get you MOM or a DOCTOR. WHAT THE....
  6. Penance

Help/Support ► I am so tired of this

Yeah that's tough, I don't understand why parents just don't chill out. She probably has some internal issues she needs to deal with. But yeah, sucks for you cause she sounds like a person who won't change. Don't flip out on her though, let your dad do that. If it was him being the a-hole then...
  7. Penance

the discription for RE:CODED

Weren't people mad about this game being on cell phones and not on a handheld console? So now it is...
  8. Penance

Help/Support ► Don't know what to do.

He's gay for you. It's so obvious.
  9. Penance

Help/Support ► Does he like me?

He's not "nice". No such thing. I'm telling you right now.
  10. Penance

Help/Support ► Don't know what to do.

You need to stop that right now. Right...now. He's either gay for you or he likes her. Either way, forget about him. Yep.
  11. Penance

Relationship Between Roxas and the Samurai Nobodies

I'm sure it's just something they overlooked.
  12. Penance

Bringing Back The Keyblade Wars?

I'm sure there are some evil keyblade wielders out there somewhere.
  13. Penance

How much did Aqua really know?

Does it matter? Xehanort is the source of all problems everywhere in these games. So she probably assumed it was his doing later.
  14. Penance

Vanitas Aftermath Theory

Yeah and that would be really cool.
  15. Penance

Awakening

Well a theory isn't a fact until it happens word for word in BBS, but yeah you're right.
Back