• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by perfectexcuses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

In regards to Roxas and Namine (spoilers!)

We all pretty much know that Roxas is Sora's Nobody and Namine is Kairi's Nobody. We all also pretty much know that Nobody's don't have hearts. So why is it that Roxas cares about Hayner, Pence and Olette? And that Namine cares about Roxas and Sora and everybody else? From what I got from it, no...
  2. P

Who was that one girl in KH2?

I always found it odd that they never even mentioned her name. A lot of the times they never mentioned names of characters or even of people in the organization, but their names still found their way on the journal. And Jiminy often knew things that he really shouldn't have. That was one of the...
  3. P

Least Favorite Heartless or Nobody.

I've always hated those fat bandits, the ones that shoot fire. In CoM I avoided them like the plague. But yeah, Crimson Jazz and the Dancers were a pain in my ass. Though it was fun doing the Aerial Recovery thing when I got hit.
  4. P

Problems with the strategy guide?

It's kind of random, but I hate how it doesn't list the voice actors. :x
  5. P

Mickey's help (possible spoilers?)

Soo... do you get Mickey's help in any boss battle? I was fighting Shan-Yu in the "Land of Dragons" world and accidentally died, when the "I won't give up" choice appeared. I didn't think it happened that soon in the game.
  6. P

Did you like Demyx?

What was japanese Demyx like? o.O; I've never seen a japanese clip of him with subtitles.
  7. P

Did you like Demyx?

I loved Demyx. He was just so cute. But out of everyone from the Organization thus far....
Back