Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Perkilator

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Perkilator

News ► Kingdom Hearts music appears at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2021

Wow, wasn’t expecting that! If KH is big enough for the Olympics, then it’s certainly…becoming more mainstream, but also it’s certainly big enough for Smash (not that I expect it, but still).
  2. Perkilator

KH Shower Thoughts

Imagine Sora in Genshin Impact
  3. Perkilator

NEO: The World Ends With You leaked early from Square Enix Store

...This game is seriously getting leaked twice?
  4. Perkilator

KH Shower Thoughts

Who wants to bet that if Sora got in Smash and Sakurai had complete creative control, he'd have 13 Spirits?
  5. Perkilator

Rare KH2 Reaction Command Found

I can’t believe I never knew this existed.
  6. Perkilator

KH Shower Thoughts

Everyone mocks the "There can't be two Keyblade Masters" line, but to be fair, Sora and Riku were only two boys at the time. They knew next to nothing about the Keyblade's actual history.
  7. Perkilator

KH Shower Thoughts

On one hand, Roxas would've finally gotten his revenge for what Xemnas did to him and his friends. On the other...Sora likely would've never woken up.
  8. Perkilator

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

Remember those future/alternate timeline Smash memes from late 2019? I wanna go back to those times.
  9. Perkilator

NEO: The World Ends With You demo live on PSN and Nintendo eShop

Thanks! Here's what I was teasing eariler.
  10. Perkilator

Here's something I did for fun :)
  11. Perkilator

NEO: The World Ends With You demo live on PSN and Nintendo eShop

Enjoying the demo so far! I'll get back to it when I have the chance. BTW, does anyone have individual artworks of Rindo, Fret, Nagi and Sho? I wanna use them for something.
  12. Perkilator

Counterpount; even though he was made by Square, Disney legally owns Sora.
  13. Perkilator

In other news: Yoko Shimomura brings us another fantastic remix in Smash. If Sora ever did get in, just imagine her Smash remix of Dearly Beloved!
  14. Perkilator

KHUX ► Welp… it’s gone

I still remember when I got this day 1, when it was still Unchained χ. R.I.P. χ saga, 2013-2021 Gone, but not forgotten (for better or worse)
  15. Perkilator

Jesus Christ…look, it’s perfectly fine you guys don’t think Sora is happening; after all, no character is ever guaranteed to be a fighter. But all this doom and gloom over Sora in Smash from a KH forum kinda feels like a kick in the nuts to me as a diehard KH fan.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6