• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by phoenixmiko

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. phoenixmiko

Who's your KH crush? I'll start:

Riku. He's handsome, cares for his friends as well as badass and steadfast.
  2. phoenixmiko

News ► Hikaru Utada Live Sessions from Air Studios to stream January 19th

It's so awesome that the queen of J-pop herself is doing a livestream concert open to overseas fans as well as Japanese ones! I'm extremely excited for it. I don't know if Utada has done this in the past but it's amazing nonetheless. The fact Kingdom Hearts is sponsoring it is even better!
  3. phoenixmiko

News ► Utada's 8th studio album "BAD MODE" to release Jan. 19, features ”Face My Fears”

I'm relieved we don't have to wait long for her new stuff. It makes me think that could also happen for any KH songs she releases in future and that is exciting. I'm happy she's not on hiatus and still making music, given the current pandemic.
  4. phoenixmiko

News ► Utada's 8th studio album "BAD MODE" to release Jan. 19, features ”Face My Fears”

I'm happy Utada is coming out with new albums at the moment. That lady is one of my favourite J-pop artists. Her music is awesome.
  5. phoenixmiko

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Thanks, Twilight! Good to be here. Glad you like the Data Greetings I shared. I agree, the replicas should have definitely met at some point. It would have been such a cool scene, not to mention a potentially intriguing dynamic. I have RepliShi as one of my crack ships, seeing as they haven't...
  6. phoenixmiko

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Seeing as the thread title says sharing ship fanart is okay but I don't see any here, I'm going to drop off some of the RikuShi Data Greetings I made and back away slowly. This rare ship is one of my favourites and I wish there were more fan creations for it. Thank goodness for Data Greeting.
  7. phoenixmiko

What video games did you grow up with?

My family only had Nintendo consoles when I was growing up. We had the Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy Advance SP and DS Lite. I grew up playing Pokemon with the odd Yugioh and Beyblade game. The game that became my childhood was Tales of Symphonia on the Gamecube in 2004. It blew my mind when I was in...
  8. phoenixmiko

New KH games in future?

Well, considering that Melody of Memory moves things forward and is a midquel of sorts, then I'd say future games will still have Kingdom Hearts in the title. We're in the second arc of the story now so the series hasn't ended, only the first arc.
  9. phoenixmiko

Ships I love: SoKai, RokuNami, RikuShi and TerrAqua. Ships I like: RepliNami, HayNette, Marluxia x Larxene, Ventus x Strelitzia, Ephemer x female Player, Ephemer x Skuld, Isa x Skuld, Isa x Project X, Gula x Ava and Yozora x Nameless Star. Ships I like the idea of: VaniShi, RepliShi and Axel x...
  10. phoenixmiko

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

Grace Randolph also talked about the rumoured KH Disney+ series on Twitter: You could include her as another source in the article.
  11. phoenixmiko

There's A Light That Never Goes Out: Positivity Thread

The thought is appreciated. A place to express positivity for the series is a sound idea. However, this thread would perhaps be more suited to the general Kingdom Hearts section of the forum, rather than the Kingdom Hearts 3 part. What do the moderators think?
  12. phoenixmiko

I got a bit busy, sorry about that. I’ve sent the friend code in a personal message. Good to...

I got a bit busy, sorry about that. I’ve sent the friend code in a personal message. Good to hear you’re enjoying the Blazing Blade. I’m still keeping my finger crossed more old FE games are remade. As for KH1, I played the final mix version so the extra abilities etc did help.
  13. phoenixmiko

We may not have talked very much but I appreciated how you kept the Riku FC going. Will that be...

We may not have talked very much but I appreciated how you kept the Riku FC going. Will that be closed permanently when you leave or can people still post there if they are members? I'm hoping to still be able to post in that fan club. As someone who fell in love with Riku myself and who also...
  14. phoenixmiko

The two cartridges were quite possibly an error on the manufacturing side, like you say. It was...

The two cartridges were quite possibly an error on the manufacturing side, like you say. It was this unthinkable occurrence that allowed me to get into Fire Emblem. I managed to get a few of the Spotpass teams in Awakening and have used some during my classic and casual mode playthroughs. They...
  15. phoenixmiko

13 clashes to forge the X-Blade

Perhaps so. Riku himself did not have amber eyes when he was possesed by Ansem either so maybe it's the same case with Xion?
Back