• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by PianoxLullaby

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. PianoxLullaby

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

I friggin' LOVE that scene. <3 Makes me so proud!
  2. PianoxLullaby

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

I hope Kairi has some crazy friggin' Light Magic. It'd be awesome if she could be light on her feet (kind of like how Aqua was. I always adored her cartwheels). Or can somehow cause illusions due to Namine? Like, channeling her, or something. That'd be pretty boss.
  3. PianoxLullaby

A question about the demo...

Knowing Nomura, you probably won't be able to download the DEMO until the last Thursday before the release.
  4. PianoxLullaby

A Small Change to the NA Edition of KH (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)

Dropping during boss battles... I can hear the foul language already.
  5. PianoxLullaby

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

Gosh, I just have to have this game so I can go help Sora! The poor baby's in trouble! ;__; I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING.
  6. PianoxLullaby

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

Oh my god, I almost cried I'm so excited for this game just... GAAAAAAAAAAH!
  7. PianoxLullaby

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread OMGLOL yes. I think it would sound really jazzy... now I want to hear it.
  8. PianoxLullaby

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread LOL, oh God, I love that I have the same birthday as that guy. Not that its special or anything, but still. His diction is great, he is such a talent when voicing characters. And he truly does have a perfect villain voice.
  9. PianoxLullaby

KH3D 10th Anniversary Box Contents Revealed!

Yeah, for the most part. :)
  10. PianoxLullaby

Maybe it'll be like the Days and Re:Coded booklets at the beginning? Or perhaps like a timeline? Or even a collage of major events that have taken place? Or like Namine's sketches! :D That one would be cute, though probably disappointing for a lot of fans... maybe.
  11. PianoxLullaby

I would love the case and the postcards, but I already have those games (besides 3D). :C I'll prolly just buy the KH3D bundle.
  12. PianoxLullaby

When KH3D comes out in Japan, will you spoil yourself?

I could say that I'm not going to, but I know I'd totally end up spoiling myself. I just can't wait, I'm too impatient and too... idk. For some odd reason, I can just never hold myself back.
  13. PianoxLullaby

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Sora and Riku to See Clothing Changes

I really hope they stay in the KHII clothes for a while in the beginning. I really love Sora's KHII clothes (don't like Riku's much, haha). And new clothes??? Hmm, I'm excited for the possibility! <3
  14. PianoxLullaby

Did anybody notice...?

Hasn't this been brought up in several other threads? It's been speculated that Xemnas and Ansem may just be holograms or something for Sora and Riku to fight and that perhaps Sora and Riku are in the same place, but don't really know it.
  15. PianoxLullaby

Some KH3D bits in this week's Famitsu.

I'm so excited for KH3D. I really hope it doesn't turn out to be a major disappointment! D: I like the idea of suddenly changing between characters. Something to constantly keep me asking: OHMUGAWD IS SOMETHING CRAZY ABOUT TO HAPPEN?
Back