• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Picklepaige

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Do you remember when Akuroku was a thing?

I think a lot of people (me, for starters) shipped it when they were younger. Now that we've grown up, it's pretty squicky, and I'm pretty sure Lea/Isa is what a lot of AkuRoku shippers moved onto. It was a cute ship when we were Roxas's age. It's creepy now that we're Lea's age.
  2. P

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

I ship: Sora/Riku Axel/Saix Terra/Aqua I am super sketched out by: Axel/Roxas Ventus/Terra and Ventus/Aqua I am neutral towards: Sora/Kairi Everything else Intro your ships!
  3. P

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

With zero details, which characters get the best treatment (in terms of development and closure) and which get the worst? I haven’t read any spoilers so no plot details please! Just want to know which characters I should go in with low expectations for, haha.
  4. P

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! I'm almost positive Xehanort is Peter Stormare. Compare this character he voiced in Until Dawn with the voice in the trailer; the same very unique accent and inflections...
  5. P

Smartest Version of Sora?

Give me goofy fun happy dork DDD Sora over "generic supah serious and stoic protagonist" any time. Fun and silly doesn't equal stupid.
  6. P

Unpopular opinions!

I thought this would be a fun topic! I couldn't find a "general Kingdom Hearts" forum, so forgive me if this is in the wrong place. What are your unpopular opinions about the series? Mine are: 1. I thought Recoded had a really deep, almost philosophical story, particularly in the ending...
  7. P

How's everyone enjoying it?

Does anyone have a clear cut answer on how to get all the secret...things in Birth by Sleep? I hear different answers everywhere I go. I think in the original Final Mix you couldn't access Blank Points in beginner mode, but in 2.5 it implies that you can. And for standard mode, no one seems to...
  8. P

Hardest Battle for you in KH1?

I've played the 1st game so much that it's actually the easiest game for me now, lol. But when I first started, it took me months, if not a year, to beat possessed Riku. It got to the point where we would act out the cutscene every time.
  9. P

Favorite Organization 13 Member??

Axel, for the same reasons everyone else does. I'm so original! I also find Xigbar fascinating. Though he's certainly not "good," he's an extremely interesting character to me.
Back