• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by PikaPal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. PikaPal

When are we expecting news?

I haven't been doing much KH stuff recently hence why it's been super quiet for me on here recently but once we do get that big juicy bit of news we've been waiting for, here's hoping they cooked up some good stuff for KHIV.
  2. PikaPal

Explain an Anime Badly~

It has that Paul McCartney song for the credits... you know the one.
  3. PikaPal

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth is officially out today and if you thought that Additional Voices list was already big with Remake well, I think I'll let the big block of notable names speak for itself...
  4. PikaPal

Anime/Manga ► The Anime & Manga Dumping Ground

Guess who just popped up in the dub of Delicious in Dungeon this week - none other than Disney VA legend Corey Burton. He doesn't do much anime so I bet it must have been a lot of fun for Lucien Dodge to voice direct him.
  5. PikaPal

General Kingdom Hearts Manga Discussion

Oof. Sounds like the Keyblade Graveyard stuff will be just as rushed as everything else. Not giving me much hope for Roxas/Axel/Xion and Terra/Aqua/Ventus's sections.
  6. PikaPal

Repliku: "Oh hey guys, so uhhh what did I miss?" Riku: "Quite a lot actually."
  7. PikaPal

What are your thoughts on Xemnas?

I mentioned this before in the Unpopular Opinions so small little recap: Original vanilla version: Good villain but definitely needed more screen-time especially when commanding the rest of Organization XIII as a leader which the original version lacked aside from one single scene with Saix...
  8. PikaPal

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

Snow White and the 0 Dwarves
  9. PikaPal

They may still be mute but somehow Dilan and Aeleus have done more than they did in the game just off this one panel alone.
  10. PikaPal

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

Man it sure is nice to get some KH news again even if it's for a mobile game. Also nice to hear some voice acting in the trailer which the other two games lacked so fingers crossed the game will feature it.
  11. PikaPal

Square Enix teases Kingdom Hearts Missing Link

Oooh finally some good ol' KH news on the way after a long spout of nothing. Not sure if I'll ever play it though, I tend to not get on with mobile games much. I played Pokémon Masters for a while but then got bored of the gameplay loop afterwards.
  12. PikaPal

Film ► Once Upon a Studio: Disney 100th Anniversary special coming October 15th

Managed to see the short and I loved this a lot. Just a big ol' celebration of years worth of Disney animation. Love these kind of big crossovers when they're done the right way and not in a obnoxious "Look at all the shit we own!" sort of way (lookin' at you Space Jam 2 and Ralph Breaks the...
  13. PikaPal

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

With the first arc of Pokémon Horizons coming to a close next week, I'll give a few thoughts on the show so far. I will miss Ash and Pikachu a lot since they've played a huge part of my childhood but even I can't deny that this may very well be the biggest pile of fresh air the anime has had...
  14. PikaPal

Amano's really on speedrun mode with this one. Sure he's skipped stuff before with the previous games but not this much, that's basically almost half of the game gone.
  15. PikaPal

Oh wow, we're heading off to the Keyblade Graveyard and potentially the climax already! Also sucks to hear that Disney's parted ways with Yen Press as well. They were superb with bringing the mangas and light novels over so here's hoping they can find a new publisher to continue with the KH3 manga.
Back