• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by PinkPrincess178

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

I think the game

I really do think they should release Com For the US.Even If FM doesn't come here.I mean it is a remake.So I think we should at least get the Com remake.Just my opinion.
  2. P

High Quality Re:COM screens

Axel looks so cute! I agree they better bring this to US.
  3. P

Final Mix+ Cover Released!!

It looks Great! I love the clouds in the shape of a heart.They better release it here in the US.
  4. P

Do U Think That KH2MX+ will release in NA

I hope They Release It here.I vote yes.
  5. P

Kingdom hearts 2 music

I enjoyed the songs too.I wish I knew where to get the english soundtrack.
  6. P

Ffxii

Who Here besides me is looking forward to that game?I'm really excited.I loved the demo.:) Final Fantasy 12 I'm definally gonna luv it.
  7. P

Tomb Raider

I was just woundering if the game is fun?I was planning on renting the new one.
  8. P

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

I'd Date:Leon or Cloud or Axel or Riku can't choose.but i'd probably go for the older boys.since Riku's kinda young for me.
  9. P

Axel

It was very sad! i only cried a little. god i wish he was real.
  10. P

Ok

My Mom is making homemade Bread and selling it.she wants me to help her advertise it.So If anyone here is interested let me know.she's also selling baskets. The Baskets are for almost very everything.They got lots of goods in them.
  11. P

Question

I was woundering if their releasing a Final Fantasy Vll:Advent Children movie in english?
  12. P

Fanfiction ► *Sparks* [Now a fic]

your welcome.by the way i read the 2nd chapter on fanfiction . net just now.and it was a good one too.
Back