• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Pinwheel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That's what I gathered from my short time playing the game. Frame rate was a bit low, lagged a bit. I had no idea about the controls other than top shoulder buttons charging your heart gauge really, so I didn't really get the full experience. I was just happy getting Joseph to use his machine gun.

The taunts are fantastic. Old Joseph has a great one relating to Josuke's hair.

A cinematic JoJo game would be too good for this earth.
    The main thing I liked about Vento Aureo was Sex Pistols and Mista in general. Oh and Aerosmith. OH! And Polnareff as a turtle. Other than that. Meh.

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod
    So hyped.

And reeaaaalllllyyy? I might give it a read. Honestly don't remember who Fugo is though haha.
    Yeah same here. I am meeting up with my friend in a few weeks who has a copy. Can report back properly then ; D
    They only had Part 1-3 characters unlocked so didn't manage to play as many characters. I mainly played as Joseph and Za Warudo Dio. But I did play against an Eisidici, Wammu and Kars.
    I haven't no. Have they been subbed? I've heard they spruced up the animation a bit to make things look better. Might have to give them a watch as I was thinking the other day how I missed hearing roundabout every week.

I already enjoy Phantom Blood more than I did when I read it the first time, the anime did such a good job of making me love that part equally with every other.

Heard they are doing reruns of PB and BT next season ending in March...not to blow things out of proportion...but that would be ready for a new season when they could start Stardust Crusaders...
    Thats awesome : o

Heres hoping for some more Steel Ball Run characters....

Shame this game was too late for any more Jojolion.
    Oh for sure,
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrv6y_-v9Qg

Btw Pinwheel, if you happen to have any free time for a manga to check out, I seriously recommend giving Qualia the Purple (Murasakiiro no Qualia) a try. It's one of the best, or maybe even the best manga I'm currently catching up to compared to other series I'm following right now. The first 6 chapters was what immediately got me hooked to it. Oh and if you're not a Shoujo Ai fan, then don't worry, it's not a girl's love manga in the slightest. Be very careful of spoilers though.
    Yeah, it was pretty much "The story changes too much between Battle Tendency and Stardust Crusaders, it's best if we just start with stands."

I'd love to own Battle Tendency if not just because Joseph is my favourite.

I will take a compromise and accept the JoJo anime getting a release over here.
    I thought you said skipped Steel Ball Run for a moment there and I was ready to slap you around the face.

I would love that too. As much as I love Diamond is Unbreakable, Vento and Stone Ocean...eeehhh...not so much.

Battle Tendency I could live with, but Araki doesn't want that or Phantom Blood released over here or something.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back