• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by plasmos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

The only known source of information there is apparently is that you must complete the teal mask dlc inorder to further the game in the indigo. But the datamine information doesn’t show anything else regarding this Pokémon but a side mission apparently . But hopefully they explain what this...
  2. P

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

Deff feels like a reference to the 4th toxic chain Pokemon
  3. P

Introducing... KHInsider Light theme !!!!

The maximum is 1278 x 250 @Face My Fears sneak peek of theme midnight blue, and for anyone else wondering if there would be a darker version. With the dark version, you can now toggle to change your forums header background image.
  4. P

thanks for the love everyone , glad y'all like it, I'm about to cry, yall do understand what true artwork is. Still improving it, so its not done yet but when its perfected it'll be da best!
  5. P

yea, and dark margin is available to use if you want a dark theme for now, until the dark version for this theme is released.
  6. P

Update : Just configured Profile Custom Background. Now you can have an image as your background on your page. see attachment below
  7. P

Now Introducing, the Kingdom Hearts Insider Light theme. I'm pretty sure you guys have been wondering when the next forums skin would be release, and of course without further or due, its finally here. I wanted to give the Kingdom Hearts community, and of course KHInsider forums, the kingdom...
  8. P

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

Everything will be explained in the next announcements and forums update I have for everyone.
  9. P

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

I already approved them on May 15th
  10. P

"I didn't do anything!" Advice wanted??.

advice : move on. She’s the type that will fault you for taking her out for her birthday and you get in a car crash and she will blame you for not being more careful. Things happen 🤷🏻‍♀️
  11. P

Why does Roxas still Duel Wield?

Like damn how many times are you going to post the same thing in different sections?
  12. P

A New Stage, and a Fateful Goodbye..

Forums been dead since 2012
Back